Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Do not Move this Discussion

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Forum and Discord Help
I will not bicker between Forum Members nor Discord Members. 

Will the KickStarter Package Pricing be " deducted " from a Summer Package Pricing ?
(i.e. 550$ - 125$ ? )

or would I have to pay that Summer Package in " Full " ?

In addition, Define the two terms ... " Upgrade " & " Add-Ons " in its Entirety ; in what way are you using this word in explanation ? What do you mean ? 

What exactly do you mean by these Terms & How do they apply to the Packages ? 
In other words, would I be spending $625 in total  ? or 425$

(i.e. 550 + 125 = 625 ) |or| (550 - 125 = 425 )

And if there is a Deduction, would i have wait after the 7 - 10 Day for all accounts to be verified in the System ? Or is it individually ? If so, my account has already been linked to the E-mail from KickStarter

( For all that is Good ... do not insult my intelligence - i did read the Announcement Message )

I will only accept an Answer from either Admin or Mod. As such, if you are neither of these, pay no attention to this Post

P.S. No, I am not mad nor upset. I'm just slightly discontent  as to why there hasn't been a confirmed answer. I would be fine to at least have a reply stating ...

" We are still discussing this matter at this time " or " We are not sure " - anything is better than no answer

Comments

• Hi @Eragale . the mod team doesn't have any answers for you at this time, if you would like to send a email to cs@intrepidstudios.com they will be able to assist you futher
  • Shunex said:
    Hi @Eragale . the mod team doesn't have any answers for you at this time, if you would like to send a email to cs@intrepidstudios.com they will be able to assist you futher
    Thank you very much. i am relieve. I had a feeling this would take some time because Devs are busy making the Best MMO of all time : 3

But wasn't sure when they'd have time to at least look at forums.
    because i've considered the Braver of Worlds package for some time. but am fine with the Founders Pack
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Eragale said:
    I will not bicker between Forum Members nor Discord Members. 

Will the KickStarter Package Pricing be " deducted " from a Summer Package Pricing ?
    (i.e. 550$ - 125$ ? )

Yaviey Answer: DEDUCTED for Kickstarter Package, not Summer Package; previous Kickstarter backers will be able to choose from the original packages and add-on items from the Summer Campaign

or would I have to pay that Summer Package in " Full " ?

In addition, Define the two terms ... " Upgrade " & " Add-Ons " in its Entirety ; in what way are you using this word in explanation ? What do you mean ? 

<b><i>Yaviey Answer:&nbsp;</i></b><br><br><b><i>-Upgrade = upgrade from an original Kickstarter pledge to a higher Kickstarter pledge</i></b><br><b><i>-Add-Ons = purchase select Summer Crowdfunding Campaign items ala carte</i></b>

What exactly do you mean by these Terms & How do they apply to the Packages ? 
    In other words, would I be spending $625 in total  ? or 425$

(i.e. 550 + 125 = 625 ) |or| (550 - 125 = 425 )

Yaviey Answer: (550 - 125 = 425 ); this is because you would have already been charged for the $125

And if there is a Deduction, would i have wait after the 7 - 10 Day for all accounts to be verified in the System ? Or is it individually ? If so, my account has already been linked to the E-mail from KickStarter

<i><b>Yaviey Answer: cannot upgrade until you receive your Kickstarter code and apply it to your account; deduction is automatic after that</b></i><br>

( For all that is Good ... do not insult my intelligence - i did read the Announcement Message )

I will only accept an Answer from either Admin or Mod. As such, if you are neither of these, pay no attention to this Post

P.S. No, I am not mad nor upset. I'm just slightly discontent  as to why there hasn't been a confirmed answer. I would be fine to at least have a reply stating ...

" We are still discussing this matter at this time " or " We are not sure " - anything is better than no answer

Answers in line so it was hopefully easier to read in context. <3
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @Yaviey & Mods, 

I truely appreciate answering these questions. @Yaviey

I just wanted to confirm something:
    In this Thread,

( https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/33590/summer-crowdfunding-campaign-faq/p1 ) ,

you stated,

" For example, if you own an $80 Early Bird of the Pioneer package, and you wish to upgrade to the Founder package, you will pay the difference from $100 to $150, not $80 to $150. "

The Early-Bird Founder Package I choose on KickStarter was $125. But the original Pricing was $150. ( you could double check if you don't believe me )

So would it not be:
    550 - 150 ? 

instead of 

550 - 125 ?

( I'm just asking for clarification.
    I'm un-fathomably glad in Clarifying me and in the Post you linked to me 

Update: After Carefully re-reading your Thread, you also stated:

If you own an early bird package, you will keep that early bird value while upgrading. "

Meaning the Deduction will be based on what I initially Spent and not the Original Pricing for the Founder Package ... right ?
  • @Belewyn
    Not necessarily, I'm still wondering why i haven't gotten my Alpha Key  :p

Just joking. I believe so - the store seems to be working for me
  • Eragale said:
    @Belewyn
    Not necessarily, I'm still wondering why i haven't gotten my Alpha Key  :p

Just joking. I believe so - the store seems to be working for me
    I am glad to see it was resolved and I thank you for the patience. Please let us know if you need anything else =)
This discussion has been closed.