Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Linking my accounts

Hi. I have a question about linking my ashes account with my Kickstarter account. I made sure that the email used for both accounts were the same, but I totally forgot to verify my email on Kickstarter. I am assuming that is why I have not yet received an email confirming the link. I have now verified my account and have waited a few days for the email but it has not shown up. Any help is appreciated! Thank you for all the hard work you are doing!

Comments

• Is it possible that your pledge didn't go through as you didn't validate your email? If the email for both KS and Ashes website are the same then it should be automatic. I recommend you contact Intrepid CS via email: CS@intrepidstudios.com 
  • Hi if you haven't received your kickstarter integration email please contact cs@intrepidstudios.com for further assistance. 
  • QCake  Have you contacted CS to have this resolved?
  • Hi i haven't heard back from you in regards to your issue being resolved, i'm going to go ahead and close the thread if your still having trouble with your account please open up a new thread or contact me or another moderator to help you out. 
This discussion has been closed.