Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

If I purchase a pack form the summer crowdfunding will I get.....

If I purchase a pack from the summer crowdfunding campaign (Pioneer or Settler) will I get the items, effects, mounts, pets and etc from the kick starter completed goals?

Sorry if this is a dumb question or if it was answered elsewhere just want to be certain.

Comments

• Options
    Nope you will not.
  • Options
    AeonAuron said:
    Nope you will not.
    Does it say somewhere on the site? I want to be thorough. It would really suck to not get those kickstarter items. I just learned of the game existence two days ago.
  • Options
    I see you want to be thorough; sadly what they said is correct Summer backers do not get the KS backer rewards as they are exclusive to the May kickstarter. This was confirmed via Steven in the discord news channel. 
  • Options
    Like the others have said it's not possible to get them, unless you find someone to buy an unredeemed kickstarter code from.
  • Options
    If I purchase a pack from the summer crowdfunding campaign (Pioneer or Settler) will I get the items, effects, mounts, pets and etc from the kick starter completed goals?

Sorry if this is a dumb question or if it was answered elsewhere just want to be certain.
    As a few of the others have already confirmed, KS package exclusives are not applied to Summer Backer packages. Sorry Milva
    Thank you for supporting the Project <3
  • Options
    However, you will receive content that was unlocked by people hitting stretch goals on KS. For example, you will be able to do underwater content, social progression paths, and so on. As long as it doesn't say *All Backers receive.... and is something applied globally to the game you still get those benefits.
This discussion has been closed.