Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What do you think of the "leaked" boss?

Posted on today's livestream...
This is awesome... I can't wait for the color version.

Comments

• "Leaked Boss" sounds like a diaper commercial character. Like a dude in a board room, in suits, man up front with a bad haircut barking orders that he doesn't ant anymore leaks!
  • I'm not too big a fan of its head, but other than that, it seems alright.
  • It's glorious...
  • Looks a little like a Sleestak.
  • I would kiss it, not a even afraid to admit it!
  • Looks like a cross between Groot and a Alien
  • Looks like Darksouls crossed with Digimon... I love it!
  • Nightmare material :smiley: 

• Get on my level
  • Ariatras said:
    I'm not too big a fan of its head, but other than that, it seems alright.

I have to agree with you there. Its hard to see where his eyes are. But it looks good anyway.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Relwoh said:
    Ariatras said:
    I'm not too big a fan of its head, but other than that, it seems alright.

I have to agree with you there. Its hard to see where his eyes are. But it looks good anyway.
    He has no eyes, he goes by scent or sound? :pensive: I don't know I'm kidding.
    But I do like they are trying to come up with different looking creatures.
  • I love it xD Reminds me of 'Alien'
    Can't wait to hear of its lore xD
  • @Waysm
    Duninn said:
    It's glorious...

• can't say anything yet, I need to see it in colors and in real environment in its natural form. But for now it's amaizing and I'm really excited and looking foward to battle this guy!
  • I like the look. Almost looks like a shark man to me. 
  • It looks like he's screaming, poor guy! 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    I like much a big ð fattest chicken!!!! 
  • Wonder what kind of loot this dude drops. 
  • The coloring, the environment, the movement, the noises it makes are all factors, but so far so good.
  • It looks pretty similar to the one they showed spewing lava that one time (possible dragon-esque creature?), though the exact video escapes me. Appears to have some form of rock or bone hide, as well, which could tell us the environment it will reside in. Could be chitinous, perhaps, but it doesn't look to be bug inspired. All in all, I've been rather impressed with the art team. Gets me excited to take down the real thing. Well, the pixelated thing, I suppose. Wouldn't wanna face that in my backyard lest I regret not wearing my brown pants.