Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Two new artwork leaks from Steven

Staff concept art

Glove detailing

Beautiful!

Comments

• A lot of detail has gone into these designs, I'm intrigued as to how dying armour will turn out.
  • The detail is very impressive :) I look forward to seeing more concept art :3
  • I do fear though, this doesn't effect me but may affect others. To fully experience this game and its detailed artworks won't players need powerful computers.
  • @Diura go back to work è_è
    This is still on the elven-heavy/medium armor type  I think, still waiting for what I can expect for the leather v:
  • Xhoshani said:
    I do fear though, this doesn't effect me but may affect others. To fully experience this game and its detailed artworks won't players need powerful computers.
    I'm certain in a stream it was mentioned that Ashes will run smoothly on most PCs available today - but I imagine that yes to get the full experience you'll need a better PC- game is ~2 years away however can always start saving to upgrade the PC ^^
  • I personally won't have a problem with running it, I'm going to assume. I just fear for the people who may want to fully experience the game but then get let down because they can't run it in highest quality.
  • Xhoshani said:
    I personally won't have a problem with running it, I'm going to assume. I just fear for the people who may want to fully experience the game but then get let down because they can't run it in highest quality.
    That is true. Sadly I feel that is something people with lower performing PCs will just need to accept and do their best to enjoy the game as much as the can until they can upgrade :) (I used to be one of those people's and I just had to put a smile on my face and enjoy games despite having to play on lower settings xD)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Diura said:
    Xhoshani said:
    I personally won't have a problem with running it, I'm going to assume. I just fear for the people who may want to fully experience the game but then get let down because they can't run it in highest quality.
    That is true. Sadly I feel that is something people with lower performing PCs will just need to accept and do their best to enjoy the game as much as the can until they can upgrade :) (I used to be one of those people's and I just had to put a smile on my face and enjoy games despite having to play on lower settings xD)

Yep, been there.  I just hope my last year's top of the line laptop will still be viable.  o:)
  • If your potato can meet these specs, it should be able to play the game.
    https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/GettingStarted/RecommendedSpecifications/
  • My potato... um... unlikely
  • lexmax said:
    Staff concept art

Glove detailing

Beautiful!
    Lex you are such a helpful Spy.. keep up the great work
  • Love it! Glad to see these little tidbits from Steven on discord!