Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hey Everyone!

I'm quite new to MMORPG's but found this one and can't wait till it releases. I am motivated to play MMORPG's and get better at them. If someone can recommend a few games that will be great :). I have done a lot lurking for this new game and the mechanics seem really good, I'm just hoping that it actually becomes available the sooner the better.

Comments

• Ketchup said:
    I'm quite new to MMORPG's but found this one and can't wait till it releases. I am motivated to play MMORPG's and get better at them. If someone can recommend a few games that will be great :). I have done a lot lurking for this new game and the mechanics seem really good, I'm just hoping that it actually becomes available the sooner the better.
    A warm welcome to our Community =D
  • Hello @Ketchup ! Nice name! :D Welcome to the AoC Community! 
    I am also eagerly awaiting the release of AoC.

• Welcome! MMORPGs are great and I would recommend trying out Elder Scrolls Online (especially if you like Skyrim), Wildstar which is a fun one with scifi setting and maybe Black Desert Online if you want to see some eastern style. Archeage is pretty fun too and some say Blade and Soul is fun. Oh and Albion Online launched just earlier this week.
  • Welcome @Ketchup! You're going to have such a great time in this community. If you enjoy PvE then ESO is probably a good shout as an MMO right now. The PvP used to be great but it's still ok. Have fun ^^ 
  • Welcome @Ketchup! I can see you playing Ashes for at least 10 years in your near future!
  • Welcome to Ashes of Creation from me as well @Ketchup

Meow~
  • Welcome @Ketchup :) You are one of my favorite condiments :tongue:
  • Welcome welcome to the community of AoC XD
  • /welcome to the forum mate! *throws confetti*
  • welcome
  • Welcome!  Love Ketchup!
  • Hello @Ketchup o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Welcome @Ketchup

• @Ketchup you are such a wonderful condiment! I hope you Grace us with your presence for a long time to come!
  • @Ketchup you are such a wonderful condiment! I hope you Grace us with your presence for a long time to come!
    I've selected this wonderful condiment as my name for the past 3 years :wink: