Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Brand New

I just recently decided to back the game in the last days of the summer cycle.  Super excited about this game, having come off of many years of WoW i'm absolutely stoked to sink my teeth into a new MMO.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome welcome @Combat_wombat80 :) LOVE the name!!
  • Options
    Welcome @Combat_wombat80! Congrats on backing!
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Welcome <3
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017

Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome! Have you been stuck in WoW only or have you at least tried some other MMOs? :smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC :smiley:

• Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, @Combat_wombat80!  There are a lot of helpful people around here, so don't hesitate to ask questions.
  • Options
    I just recently decided to back the game in the last days of the summer cycle.  Super excited about this game, having come off of many years of WoW i'm absolutely stoked to sink my teeth into a new MMO.

Hello and welcome to the Community. Thank you for supporting our Project =D
  • Options
    Welcome @Combat_wombat80! I am new to MMO's but I also can't wait to get into AoC. 
  • Options
    Welcome @Combat_Wombat80! I hope you enjoy being a part of this community! :)
  • Options
    I'm totally new to MMO's, I guess this game is gonna be an experience for everyone!

• Options
    I think this game is going to be perfect for new players.  No other outside influence about how an MMO should be.  This ones going to recreate the genre.
  • Options
    Ketchup said:
    I'm totally new to MMO's, I guess this game is gonna be an experience for everyone!

I'm jealous of you....being new to MMOs. I believe you're picking a fine one to start and hopefully you'll never have to experience a 10 year period us oldies have had too with MMOs. Ashes will certainly be an experience for everyone if they deliver. IF. :) 
  • Options
    Hey mate, welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
    I'll take it you're Australian from your username? If you're still looking for a guild, feel free to pop into the Discord linked in my signature. We're an all Australian/OCE/SEA guild. We have a lot of Aussies in the guild eager to play this game.
  • Options
    Hulllllo and welcome!
  • Options
    Zainox said:

I'll take it you're Australian from your username?
    Actually I'm very much American i'm just currently stationed in Hawaii.  As for the username its something that just came to me a little ways back.

• Options
    Zainox said:

I'll take it you're Australian from your username?
    Actually I'm very much American i'm just currently stationed in Hawaii.  As for the username its something that just came to me a little ways back.

Well then, I appreciate that you appreciate our little chubby friends. :P
  • Options
    Hello @Combat_wombat80 o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome @Combat_wombat80! Love the name, I hope you enjoy the forums!
  • Options
    Welcome welcome!!
  • Options
    Welcome!