Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello to the AoC Community.

Well, this old warrior is in for the long haul now. Sword sharpened...Check...Armor and Shield checked for worn plates...Check, Check, Check, Check...Horse feed and shoed...Check, Check...What am I forgetting? Oh yeah which way to the battlefield? 

Comments

• Welcome committee Check! Lets go stab things with the pointy end of these swords!  
  • Great to meet you @Geeque and welcome to our community :) I'll show you to the battlefield if you show me to the nearest Tavern ;)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    @Lemax finding nearest Tavern. I'm a teetotaler so I would be a very poor guide in that endeavor. Its what help makes me an old warrior. B) woo is me, where in my manners thanks for the warm welcome
  • @Mazikar, thank you and nice to met you too.I prefer to cleave instead of thrust, it is quick to the ends. >:)
  • Is late for me, but is there a daily chat for the community and backers? If there is, I shall visit from time to time, if I can find it...hehe. I am off to stare into the darkness until I see the rays of light rise.
  • Welcome to the forums @Geeque I wish you nothing but great fortune and joy here!
  • Welcome @Geeque ! :3
    We have a discord channel in which you can join and take part in the daily chat :D

https://discord.gg/sKcAmV
  • Welcome! 
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Welcome @Geeque! You have the perfect attitude!
    ; )
  • Welcome welcome to the community of AoC :smiley:

• Geeque said:
    @Lemax finding nearest Tavern. I'm a teetotaler so I would be a very poor guide in that endeavor. Its what help makes me an old warrior. B) woo is me, where in my manners thanks for the warm welcome
    Clearly, you're not a Dwarf.  lol

Welcome to the community, @Geeque!
  • Hello @Geeque o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • @Geeque The old and the new shall work together!!! and yes I have readied my gear for the first time.
  • Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! Summer time and seems there are hours missing from the day for some reason. Or maybe having to much fun and not noticing the time passing.  ;)
  • Welcome!!!