Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hola! Let me build my house already please <3

Hi guys!

quite keen on the looks of this game, especially the whole farming, crafting and housing system, hehe.

Comments

• Toepeka said:
    Hi guys!

quite keen on the looks of this game, especially the whole farming, crafting and housing system, hehe.
    In the mean time go buy some lego and practice building something.
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome!  I'm interested in those systems too!  :)
  • Welcome welcome to the community of AoC :smiley: yeah we all are hyped for the game mechanics XD 
  • Toepeka said:
    Hi guys!

First let me extend you a warm welcome to the Community. Glad to have you with us! I agree with you, I'm very excited to see how the housing system develops =) 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Same Here @Toepeka I can't wait for the games mechanics :lol:

• Welcome to the community, @Toepeka!
  • Hi all. I too am keen to see the building tools. Catch me on Rift or Wow with the same name. Looking forward to gaming with you all

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Hi @Toepeka, welcome to the community. :)

• Welcome @Toepeka ! :D 
  • Thank you all for the energetic warm welcomes!
    Looks like there is a great community so far ^_^
  • Welcome @Toepeka!
  • Hi Toepeka,

Great to have you with us. What sort of games have you played so far?
  • Welcome
  • Welcome Toepeka, I agree the system has a nice appeal to it.
  • Hello all. 1st post. I was wondering what everyone thought about when they said something like " if you own a home in the node and it's under attack, you better help defend the city if you don't want your home destroyed" . I am paraphrasing what they said but that worries me a little tbh. 
  • avsniper said:
    Hello all. 1st post. I was wondering what everyone thought about when they said something like " if you own a home in the node and it's under attack, you better help defend the city if you don't want your home destroyed" . I am paraphrasing what they said but that worries me a little tbh. 
    Im guessing you will want to defend it because if the attackers are successful they will have free reign over the node and its land. 
  • Toepeka said:
    Im guessing you will want to defend it because if the attackers are successful they will have free reign over the node and its land. 
      I understand that part Toepeka, my concern is that if these events happen whilst you are away you could potentially lose your things and not be able to stop it. Seems oddly like a potential offline raiding scenario. sort of.  In WoW there is a server called Illidan. it's 90%+ Horde faction and they run the show in world PvP situations. If a similar thing happens in this game where one faction or another asserts unchecked influence and power you're in for a bad time with the nodes..

• Howdy!!!