Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

/well met

Hello, just heard about this project a couple hours ago, and after watching a few videos about it I must confess my renewed hope for the genre. Glad to be here!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @Zulluz! You will love it here! Ashes is definitely going to save the genre!
  • Options
    Well met, adventurer!
  • Options
    Glad you decided to join us @Zulluz :) Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome! Glad you found it!
  • Options
    Glad to have you here! Welcome. :)
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC XD nice to have you here :smiley:

• Options
    It's so amazing how many people have come here because they have lost all hope for the MMO genre! However its also pretty amazing that insects make up 80% of the worlds species!
  • Options
    Welcome @Zulluz hope you enjoy your the community and can't wait to see you in game. In my opinion i think this game will set the bar for modern day MMORPG's as its concept is brilliant.:smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome! The rollercoaster style MMORPG genre must die and I really hope that games like AoC succeed :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome to the AoC Community @Zulluz! :D 
  • Options
  • Options
    Hello @Zulluz o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Zulluz said:
    Hello, just heard about this project a couple hours ago, and after watching a few videos about it I must confess my renewed hope for the genre. Glad to be here!
    A warm welcome to the Community <3
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :P
  • Options
    @Zulluz Always happy for more folks interested in Ashes of Creation. There are plenty of resources online and of course...this forum! I would recommend to watch some past livestreams if you have the time, some juicy information as well as AoC's youtube!
  • Options
    @Zulluz welcome to the party! Prepare your body for the long wait!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome!  We are all here for the same reason you are!!!