Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Time to craft!

Hey guys, just realized I've never posted in here. Anyways, I go by the moniker Loyheta in all games I play. I really enjoy crafting and explorations. I'm really looking forward to the node system because it seems new and a very useful mechanic. Anyways, I look forward to chatting with everyone and getting to know you.

I also am lurking on CoE and Duantless using the same name.

Comments

• Most definitely hope the world map is completely blank until people have explored it! I can't wait to edge towards the explorer/architect side of AoC
  • Hi @Loyheta thank you for being part of our community :)
  • Yo! I remember seeing your nick on CoE forums :smiley: I recently started lurking on Dauntless forums too. I hope all these games turn out great :smiley:
  • Rofus said:
    Yo! I remember seeing your nick on CoE forums :smiley: I recently started lurking on Dauntless forums too. I hope all these games turn out great :smiley:
    You and me both xD hope to see you in game too!

lexmax said:
    Hi @Loyheta thank you for being part of our community :)
    It is my pleasure :grin: thanks for the warm welcome

Zid said:
    Most definitely hope the world map is completely blank until people have explored it! I can't wait to edge towards the explorer/architect side of AoC
    That'll be cool. Unfortunately it can only be discovered once. However, I'll still enjoy getting that title associated with uncovering the entire map I try to get in every mmo.
  • Nice to meet you :)
  • Welcome!
  • Thanks @Zaal and @Sintu I appreciate it :grin:
  • Welcome @Loyheta! Hope you find a place to call home here in our community! :)
  • @Kratz I'll let all the guilds fight over me :wink: haha most of the time a guild is the first thing I try to find, however my experience is telling me to see who makes it all the way to launch >.>
  • Very sensible  indeed. I'm on the same path myself but there's plenty of good guilds here that you can be sure will be here at launch. I would mention them but I'm sure you can find them on your own. PM me if not and I'll share what I do know :) 
  • Welcome! I look forward to exploring crafting also =)
  • A belated welcome to the Community ;)
  • Welcome Loyheta!  I love your name btw.
  • Kratz said:
    Very sensible  indeed. I'm on the same path myself but there's plenty of good guilds here that you can be sure will be here at launch. I would mention them but I'm sure you can find them on your own. PM me if not and I'll share what I do know :) 
    I never turn down helpful advice. I'd be glad to hear some insight on the current guilds and their foci.
    Mazikar said:
    Welcome! I look forward to exploring crafting also =)
    Kindred spirit. Competition or not I enjoy having more crafters to create with.
    Belewyn said:
    A belated welcome to the Community ;)
    Thank you very much Belewyn!
    Warkov said:
    Welcome Loyheta!  I love your name btw.
    :smiley: woot! So I made this name from Al Bhed (Final Fantasy 10/10-2(yes I am a nerd)). Translated, it means Cyanide. I use to go by Cyanide or CyanideMatt in other games but they usually go fast so I created a new one. A bonus, it works on both male and female characters.
  • @Loyheta Welcome to the AoC Community. Lot's of information is out there for this game on twitch, these forums, community sites, youtube and such. Don't hesitate to ask anyone about Ashes!
  • Welcome to the community @Loyheta! :)
  • Thank you good king @Alistair lol

thanks @TwelfthFlare glad to get so many warm welcomes and look forward to playing with you all.
  • Welcome @Loyheta. One of the reasons I like AoC is the environment and how the player effects it such as the world bosses with node stages. As well as the actual nature looks good such as the volcano they showed us.