Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello new world

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hello all this will be my first MMORPG and really looking forward to it. I have been a gamer for far to many years and have always wanted to get into an mmo but none have sparked my interrest like this. the community so far looks exceptional and from what i have read and seen of the game this is going to great! Nice to meet you all and cannot wait to play with everyone!!

Comments

• Hello @Hurco and welcome to this great community :) 
  • Hello and welcome to the community of AoC! :smiley:

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Welcome @Hurco and funnily enough this is the first MMO I am going to play properly and this game has ticked all the boxes for my dream game so far.

• Welcome and nice to meet you too!
  • Welcome Hurco :)
  • Welcome to the community! :smiley:
  • Welcome @Hurco! Can't wait for us all to be in game! :D 
  • Hello @Hurco o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Thank you all for the kind welcome!! No matter how the game turns out im all in with the lifetime subscription! This is going to be a great game i believe.. Once again thanks and i hope to see you all in game! 
  • Welcome @Hurco! I have a feeling that Ashes will spoil you and make you never want to go back to another game again. Great to have you!
  • Welcome
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • This looks like a good MMORPG to be your first! Welcome!
  • @Hurco I hope you enjoy this glorious community! Welcome!
  • Welcome!  The first MMO can be the one you remember the most.
  • First MMO :O You are going to have so much fun! Welcome champ!
  • Welcome @Hurco!

Your display picture looks quite cool! Did you draw it?

Should we expect AoC fan art in future =P?
  • a good friend of mine did and i have used it for my avitar ever since. thanks for the kind words. i have very little art talent so dont expect much from me ;-P
  • Hurco said:
    Hello all this will be my first MMORPG and really looking forward to it. I have been a gamer for far to many years and have always wanted to get into an mmo but none have sparked my interrest like this. the community so far looks exceptional and from what i have read and seen of the game this is going to great! Nice to meet you all and cannot wait to play with everyone!!
    Welcome!

My favorite part of MMOs versus other games is I think it's much easier to make friends in an MMO.  And discord helps.  A lot of us hang out there, and we'd love to chat sometime!  :)

https://discord.gg/AshesOfCreation

-tug
  • Hurco Welcome to the Ashes community!  If you need help with anything just ask.  If the answers are out there someone will give them!
  • Hi Hurco,

Good you're with us! I trust we'll all find in time that you couldn't have picked a better MMO for a first experience.
    I've concentrated mostly as a PvE- and crafter-type in previous games so in effect this will be the MMO that will enable me to branch out into newer areas like PvP and 'fighting for my node/cause' myself.

What part of the world are you from?
  • Hello and welcome to the best community on the Intarnets! :D
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Hello  @Hurco, and welcome to the Ashes ! Hope you will enjoy the MMORPG genre !