Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Update on Survivor of Original Forums Badges *Updated Jan 9th*

Comments

• Options
    they are always watching!!!
  • Options
    I'm thinking the script is no longer running.  Several badges awarded on the 18th.  Only 3 on the 20th, and they were seemingly awarded after having posted in the thread.

• Options
    I do not have mine yet either.
    And sadly, only 2 of the 9 people I named dropped in this epic post back on June 9th have gotten badges. 

(Though I am very happy @lexmax and @Diura received theirs!)

Though, I certainly understand if the badge is not a high priority ticket item.....   its just that.... there it sits.... taunting me...   like the gremlin taunting William Shatner in that Twilight Zone episode.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dar2HKImK-0

"There's a badge out there!"

• Options
    they will get there guys :smile:
    don't worry you will be survivors Soon :smile:

• Options
    I don't have mine too :D i created this account on 25 May...
    Pre-june ? I've come too late ? I "survived" ? :dizzy:
  • Options
    Each new survivor is one less zombie out there.
  • Options
    Haha yeah I dont have mine either.
  • Options
    I've still not received mine, either. Sadness!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    I'm wondering if i'll get one.  Still waiting..
  • Options
    Its funny I have seen people that are joining in the past couple days with it, but yes I did get mine =)
  • Options
    Still no badge here.
  • Options
    patiently waiting for mine to hit :)
  • Options
    Still no badge here either
  • Options
    Still didnt got it.
  • Options
    i guess being patient helps abit but no  need to rush it either i guess
  • Options
    Shunex said:
    they will get there guys :smile:
    don't worry you will be survivors Soon :smile:

@Shunex Survivors of the script? :hushed:
    I'm curious why this process is taking so long :(
    Still waiting :(
  • Options
    Still waiting...  Maybe in time for Pax.   :)
  • Options
    I know I'm eligible, I actually have one or two posts on the old forums that got eaten.  Still waiting on a badge.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    I didn't get my badge. I joined on March 11th, so I am fully eligible. I even have a few posts on the old forums. This is becoming a joke.
  • Options
    *High fives all the others eligible for survivor of the original forums badge who also doesn't have a badge*

Congratulations, you're special, we're much more unique and wonderful now, we can say that we DIDN'T get the badge, we're no-badgers! *sagenod -hugegrin*
  • Options
    SO ... when should we see the badges? I've been away for work but was on the original forums. Unless I've overlooked it, I do not have the badge.

• Options
    Shhh, you don't want it do you? I'm sure that if we are eligible, but don't get the 'survivor of the original forums' badge by launch, we might be able to all band together to try to pursuade the team to hand out 'badger-less' badges or something as equally unique. :smiley:
  • Options
    Oooooooohhhhh, what about a  'lost in the fires of creation' badge! :love:

• Options
    Still waiting patiently :smiley:

Maybe a badge for the badge-less called 'Badges? We ain't got no badges!'

• Options
    thanks for the update @Optimistic
    <3
  • Options
    Rescued by @Optimistic. Thank you so much for the badge. I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    Is there another requirement for receiving this badge? My account was made in January o: I WANNA SURVIVE 
  • Options
    Thanks @Optimistic !
  • Options
    Alluring said:
    Is there another requirement for receiving this badge? My account was made in January o: I WANNA SURVIVE 
    Not sure what the criteria is - though I'd assumed being a part of the old forums was pretty key :p. I created my account on June 2nd so I wouldn't expect one but I've seen the badges with accounts that were created after this.
  • Options
    Hi @Optimistic !
    Pretty sure I'm still waiting on mine, as well.
    Thanks for all of the hard work!