Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Haven't checked in since original kickstarter due to being skeptical. Progress made since then?

I'm interested in how much the AOC devs have done since the start of the original kickstarter, so I have something to base their future progress of off to decide whether or not to back etc.

Comments

• In my opinion I think they have added quite a lot if you are talking about there general progression but with the recent Summer Fund-raiser I believe not much had happened, as in not many goals were reached to add in new features like the original kickstarter. But with recent news they have shown us the new arenas which look great but I'm more of a PvEer :smiley:.

(Hope this Helped)
  • Original KS ended less than 2 months ago and that's not a long time. They have shown those arenas and some armor designs but it's hard to determine how much they have actually progressed since they can't show everything especially not any half finished things.
  • I'm interested in how much the AOC devs have done since the start of the original kickstarter, so I have something to base their future progress of off to decide whether or not to back etc.

I believe you will find that there has been significant progress made behind the scenes. More and more info is making its way out and during PAX we are going to get our 1st look at the arenas as well as a few of the classes in action =D
  • Welcome to the forums and I respect you skepticism @MuiltiNormal
  • Welcome to you anyway, even if you way of introduction is a bid unconventional. It takes all sorts :)
  • Welcome back @MuiltiNormal. Much has been done since KS. A great place to catch up would be to browse the livestream videos on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfbi2EvzQmIJ55TJvZumNZw/videos

And if you have any specific questions, just post them and we'll get you some answers :)
  • Thankyou, i'll do some research on what's been told over the next few days and ask some questions to do with such afterwards.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Ask after PAX, im quite sure alot of progress will be more visible during that compare d to alot of theory and rumoring :P

Cant wait to see actual players footage myself :D
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    It's all good  :)
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • It has only been two months since the start of KS. Check out some of the streams to show you the progression. Welcome back!