Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Update on Survivor of Original Forums Badges *Updated Jan 9th*

Comments

• @Caelron Im also patiently writing for my badge :smile:
  • I'm also waiting for my badge.  Thanks for putting the time in to do this manually.
  • Woot woot.... Got my badge today! 

• Got my badge too, thank you. :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Just a quick update folks, I've run through the distribution process, twice now actually, and as many of you are reporting it seems there's a bug at work somewhere. I know many of you are waiting, patiently i might add (and for that we thank you), so what I'll do is just pop into this thread every so often and hand assign until we can get the automation all ironed out.

Drop a comment if you've been erroneously omitted and I'll get ya taken care of!
    Thank you for the update!  :)
  • @Optimistic Hi, I have also been looking for this mysterious badge. Thanks for taking care of us!
  • I have not received my badge as well. Please add me to the list thank you.
  • I have not received my badge either, Please add me to the list thank you.

• What they said.
  • Wooooo!  Thanks @Optimistic !  Badge has been received.  :)
  • what is this badge   every ones talking about  ? ks badge  ? Joined 
    May 23 2017
  • Thanks for the Badge!
  • I've also not received the badge.
  • Thank you got badge!
  • can i please get this badge   thank moo 
  • Can I haz badge? I survived the old forums. Sorta
  • Drop a comment if you've been erroneously omitted and I'll get ya taken care of!
    @Optimistic I am still missing mine, and thank you for offering to do it all by hand for us all. I have worked with databases and things like this before, I know it can be tedious at best so I appreciate it and I am sure everyone else does as well.
  • Finally got mine!!!
    edited July 2017
    'Log'
    Day 20
    : Still no Survival Badge, but I haven't lost hope. Help will come...

Update: Prayer answered, thank you!
  • Neeeed tha badge plz
    edited July 2017
    I have abandoned all hope :( for the badge is still missing...is this hell  @Optimistic can i have some Optimism :wink:
  • I don't think I posted on the old forums but had an account when the old forums were online. Will I still get this badge?
  • Need the badge too, add me to the list please :)
  • Joined April 30, isn't this before the cut off?  Still no badge:)
  • Willard said:
    Joined April 30, isn't this before the cut off?  Still no badge:)
    Yes, that is before June so you made the cut off.  They have been very slow to add people.
  • It seems i haven't received my badge either, thanks in advance  :)
    edited July 2017
    Joined may 5. I dont have any post at old forums, but i hope im elegible for the badge.
  • I would be happy to receive the survivor badge, too. My account should be eligible (May 23). Thank you!
  • Alluring said:
    Is there another requirement for receiving this badge? My account was made in January o: I WANNA SURVIVE 
    I'll save you!  Here.....

• I havent gotten my badge back :'(