Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Greetings and Salutations

Greetings!

What beautiful graphics,  I am excited to see where this goes!

Former hardcore WoW Raider, played SWTOR, Rift and AOC (Age of Conan), Fantasy types are my favorite!

~ Nyt

Comments

• Welcome to this wonderful community @Nytmyst

If you have any questions please don't be afraid to reach out!
  • Welcome @Nytmyst :) Mind blowing to think those are only the pre-alpha graphics!
  • Welcome @Nytmyst :) I hope the final graphics will be even better.
  • Welcome @Nytmyst!
  • Welcome @Nytmyst! Not many people played AOC, I started that game in early beta and played it for a year after it launched. Best part of that game was the starting grounds, after that... I hear it changed much of what I was not a fan of... then it went FTP, oh well. 
  • Welcome @Nytmyst and hopefully this game will be looking much better on our PC screen in the next 2 years :tongue::smiley:
  • Rsultat de recherche dimages pour butler
    Welcome, though it might be invisible, you can have your share of hype. (IT'S FREE!)
  • Thank you for the warm hello's.   Yeah,  graphics grab me,  game play keeps me :)

)Mazikar said:
    Welcome @Nytmyst! Not many people played AOC, I started that game in early beta and played it for a year after it launched. Best part of that game was the starting grounds, after that... I hear it changed much of what I was not a fan of... then it went FTP, oh well. 
    0ne of the things that captured me for AOC was graphics! For the time they were incrediable,  the story line and the first twenty levels of the start zone were fantastic!   The blood spatter wasn't bad either.  But it pretty mich stopped there.  I think funcom's developers had some amazing ideas,  but whoever thier backers were pushed then to put the product out long before it was ready.  The UI was terrible and I swear chat was almost dos based.  What was a had great pvp potential fell flat and end game was worse than lackluster.  However,  they had prostitutes and cockfighting ????  So there was something to love!
  • Welcome! I just fear that I'll have to build a totally new PC for AoC and other upcoming games :sweat_smile: Basic upgrades won't be enough at this rate...
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have a fun time on the forum.
  • Welcome welcome to the community of AoC :smiley:

• Hello @Nytmyst o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Rofus said:
    Welcome! I just fear that I'll have to build a totally new PC for AoC and other upcoming games :sweat_smile: Basic upgrades won't be enough at this rate...
    I was thinking the same thing myself!
  • Welcome @Nytmyst! I also think Ashes will probably be the most aesthetically pleasing MMORPG on the market at launch.
  • Kratz said:
    Welcome @Nytmyst! I also think Ashes will probably be the most aesthetically pleasing MMORPG on the market at launch.
    Love your Signature graphics!  Right on.
  • Nytmyst said:

Greetings!

What beautiful graphics,  I am excited to see where this goes!

Former hardcore WoW Raider, played SWTOR, Rift and AOC (Age of Conan), Fantasy types are my favorite!

~ Nyt

A warm welcome to the Community =) Glad to see another gamer who is equally excited for this project!
  • Welcome to the forums. :)
  • @Nytmyst Welcome aboard the Hype train of Ashes. Hope you enjoy the ride with some great people!
  • Welcome, bruh.
  • Welcome
  • @Nytmyst Welcome. I too hope the game delivers on it's early promise. God knows the genre needs it.
  • Dreadlock said:
    @Nytmyst Welcome. I too hope the game delivers on it's early promise. God knows the genre needs it.
    I agree :)  been a long time since anything really good came out.
  • Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
  • Welcome to the AoC Communtiy @Nytmyst! :D 
  • Welcome!!!
  • Welcome aboard
  • Welcome aboard @Nytmyst
  • Welcome aboard @Nytmyst
  • Welcome aboard Mate-y!