Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

kick star pack

hello i have buy kick star pack and i dont have till now key 
http://prntscr.com/g0gl9q

what happen ?

Comments

• hi there you should of received a email a while ago with a code to apply to your your account. the email might of ended up in your spam/ promotions tabs of your email account. 
  • i cant found email ;/ i know my friend they get the email but i dident get it..
  • np, will you be able to send a email with that screenshot you have to cs@intrepidstudios.com they will be able to help you out :smile:

• thnkx ;)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    no replay till now ;/
  • galanos said:
    no replay till now ;/
    They have a backlog of tickets that they are responding to. Don't worry, you have your kickstarter receipt. They will eventually get you sorted out. There is no rush, it isn't like you can play the game or having your account activated gets you anything special at this time. If you haven't heard from them in a week or so, then email them again.
  • @Galanos, there's a backlog that's being dealt with so if you haven't heard anything in a while you could always email them again or contact @Shunex or @Belewyn as I know both can raise your ticket's priority with the appropriate team. 
  • thank you both. i just want to be sure that everything is ok ;)
  • galanos said:
    thank you both. i just want to be sure that everything is ok ;)

Hi Galanos,

have you received your key at this time? If not please contact me directly either on the forums or in discord and we will assist further.

Thank you for your support <3

• Belewyn said:
    galanos said:

Hi Galanos,

have you received your key at this time? If not please contact me directly either on the forums or in discord and we will assist further.

nothing till now ! ...
  • galanos said:
    Belewyn said:
    galanos said:

Hi Galanos,

nothing till now ! ...
    hi i've responded to your message :smile:
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Have you been able to resolve the issue? Please let us know :)

PS - https://www.ashesofcreation.com/lost-license/
    Thanks,

This discussion has been closed.