Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Heavenly Sword

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2018 in North American Guilds

Our Story
Heavenly Sword (HSG) is an 18+, dedicated gaming community established in 2015. We are eagerly awaiting Ashes of Creation for the intense PvP challenge, promising PvE content, vital economic strategies, and more. With thousands of combined hours across dozens of MMOs, our members represent some of the most experienced MMO enthusiasts you can find. If you want to talk about the nuts and bolts of Ashes, desire a high level of organization, and appreciate an attitude of respectful gaming, HSG is a good place to call home.

Our Culture and Expectations
 HSG values respect and maturity.
 You must be 18 years or older.
 You must join and stay in our discord. We are looking for those who like to communicate both in text and voice channels.
 You must be an active participant in the game and log in regularly to maintain your spot in the in-game guild.
‣ Whether you consider yourself a min/maxer, a whale, a casual, or someone who’s just looking for a good time, we expect everyone to cooperate and have a positive attitude.

HSG in Ashes of Creation
Our mission is to build a solid group of highly-engaged members with a focus on longevity, consistency, and intensity. Currently, we're aiming to have a respectable amount of influence on the development and leadership of a single node. Guild events will include regular raiding and world exploration, organized large-scale PvP, and arena teams. To that aim, our attitudes around other aspects of the game include:

PvP: Structured, 24/7 coverage, focus on large scale world PvP, non-griefing.
 PvE: Formal sub-teams, focus on Artisan advancement and Raids.
 Recruiting: Desiring culture fit, perfectionists, wide availability, intense determination, cool heads.
 Structure: Community structure separate from in-game guild structure, servant leadership style (lead from the bottom), stress on dependability, honesty, decisiveness, endurance, knowledge, loyalty, and enthusiasm.

How to Join
Hop in our Discord and say hello in our #guest channel. Tag yourself as a member (receiving full Discord access) using the instructions in the #welcome channel. Talk to Truth Eternal or Angelcry if you have any questions. Introduce yourself in the #ashesofcreation channel and join the conversation! We hope to hear from you soon!

Already leading a guild and are interested in working together? PM Truth Eternal #0001 on Discord to chat.

And check out our introduction video as well. 

www.heavenlyswordgaming.com

G875274320

Comments

• Now open to alliances with economic, military, and scientific nodes, too!
  • are corrupters welcomed? :)
  • Allow me into the alliance , mans want a node

• are corrupters welcomed? :)
    Probably not our cup of tea, but good luck!

Allow me into the alliance , mans want a node

What kind of node are you looking at?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    You finally made the forum post!

Do you guys do small business loans?
  • Karthos said:

Talk with one of our economic allies. ;)
  • Karthos said:

Probably depends on how many times you've gone bankrupt! 
  • Will check your guild out but its a long way off till launch. 
  • Will check your guild out but its a long way off till launch. 
    Great!
  • Still looking for a place to play games and, eventually, Ashes? Check THIS out.
  • We're excited to be entertaining partnerships with other guilds! Find me on the official Ashes Discord so we can chat.
  • Glad to be part of not only Heavenly Sword but also Ashes of Creation. I am always impressed with Heavenly Sword's members. They are all very nice and love to involve new members and even guests to events and random games. Their Leadership listens and inserts themselves into the members. They take great pride in being able to identify with their members because they all truly care for their members and for the community. If you would like to join us remember one thing, Justice Comes from On High!
  • Looking to add more friends into our alliance server! Would be great to see you over there so we can investigate if we might be able to work in game together to our mutual benefit. Message me on Discord (Truth Eternal#1539) if you're interested in an invite!
  • Come join us at HSG! I came in the other week just wanting to check them out and was immediately impressed! Great group of people!
  • Heavenly Sword is a fantastic community. If you're on the fence about joining a guild you are more than welcome to hang out in the discord and see if we're a fit for you!
    • Tons of supported games to keep you busy while we wait for ashes!
    • Community attitude is mature, friendly, and easy-going.
    • Clearly defined organizational structure and rank system.
    • Ambitious and respected leadership with a solid presence internally and within the broader ashes community.
    • Scheduled events and community-wide meetings
    • Members receive excellent support and encouragement within the community to take on new opportunities, whether that be streaming, leading a gaming event, or community building. 
    Overall a great place to wait out Ashes and make some friends!

• A lot of people have been asking what makes HSG unique. Every guild has a group of fun, friendly players, a site or Discord, and some skill at their respective games, but here are a few truly one-of-a-kind perks offered at HSG:

1) Prizes/points - you can earn prizes just by attending official calendar events (of which multiple are held daily). These aren't cheap prizes - we offer computer parts, monitors, consoles, full games, Steam gift cards, Lootcrates, Humble Monthly Bundles, capture cards are more! We also have a drawing for $200 every 2 months!

2) Daily events - every day, there is something to do. Across 10 games with new games incoming monthly (and old ones retiring), even the things you already play are here...and can be here in the future, too!

3) Servant leaders and select members - leadership in HSG exists to serve the members, not lord over them. Leaders understand that members dictate the direction of the community and leaders exist to facilitate that direction. Couple that with a member base of 200 players who are all individually interviewed for acceptance, and you have a solidly built group.

Whether you really like what you read here or you are just shopping around, hop on in to our Discord and check out our website (new version coming soon). We'd love to hear from you!

www.heavenlyswordgaming.com
    discord.me/heavenlyswordgaming
  • We are still looking for like-minded groups to join our alliance! Please find me on Discord if you're curious.
  • I watched the recruitment video and cigars video that came out about the Blitzkrieg and I was so inspired I didn't know if I should run out and join the army or buy an apple pie to bake while singing the star spangled banner.  Despite the fact I do not like large guilds/communities I felt like sprinting forth and doing my part to bring everyone the good news of heavenly sword!  Props on the recruitment video and you have indeed given me something to consider beyond the current offers I'm entertaining. 
  • I watched the recruitment video and cigars video that came out about the Blitzkrieg and I was so inspired I didn't know if I should run out and join the army or buy an apple pie to bake while singing the star spangled banner.  Despite the fact I do not like large guilds/communities I felt like sprinting forth and doing my part to bring everyone the good news of heavenly sword!  Props on the recruitment video and you have indeed given me something to consider beyond the current offers I'm entertaining. 
    Thanks, @Dominus Kuuk! While we have a good bunch of members, we aren't "large" in the sense that no one knows each other. Because we screen our members, we have a non-toxic culture, too! Appreciate the compliments on the videos...if you wanna join our Discord as a guest just to chat with folks, you're more than welcome!
  • New website set to come soon with all sorts of great functionality for those looking to stream Ashes, participate in large events like 40 man raids, and more! Get in before recruitment is frozen pre-launch.
  • Still looking for ally guilds to add to the fold - big or small. PM me on Discord if you'd like to chat!
  • Still looking for ally guilds to add to the fold - big or small. PM me on Discord if you'd like to chat!
    What about one-man guilds?
  • Karthos said:
    Still looking for ally guilds to add to the fold - big or small. PM me on Discord if you'd like to chat!
    What about one-man guilds?
    Only if it's Karthos Guild.
  • I recently joined the Heavenly Sword Gaming Community and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an organized group of mature people.  The number of games supported by dedicated people in the community will certainly keep myself, or any prospective new member engaged.  Scheduled events, rewards for participating, and support / communication with leadership are just a few main points that set this community apart from others that I have looked at.  

If it interests you please check it out and see if it is a fit for you.  
  • Grenman said:
    I recently joined the Heavenly Sword Gaming Community and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an organized group of mature people.  The number of games supported by dedicated people in the community will certainly keep myself, or any prospective new member engaged.  Scheduled events, rewards for participating, and support / communication with leadership are just a few main points that set this community apart from others that I have looked at.  

If it interests you please check it out and see if it is a fit for you.  
    Grenman is the best! Will be really cool if we can get a full downstream crafting flow going.

On another note, HSG has a private Citadel server for members, so please come join in the fun!
  • Fun guild to work with. Everyone I've talked to is an epic gamer and super excited for the game. I'd hold little down HSG would own their own Node. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Thx Truth for spearheading Archive. I'm looking forward to working with you all 
  • We have a ton of games going on -- a little something for everyone's tastes. It's super easy to hop in and get involved. Join our discord and become part of an active and well-supported gaming community. :) 

discord.me/heavenlyswordgaming
  • Our guild was formed on 10/29/15 ... which means our big anniversary events are coming up at the end of the month! Join up to play with us during some of the most exciting days of the year!
  • I'm having withdrawals from hearing that ear honey you call a voice.