Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I'm excited

I'm an ancient 3D graphical massively multiplayer online role-playing game addict. I first started playing Meridian 59 in 1995 at Sprynet it was a great computing job that allowed me to play a MMORPG while working in a room of other players. I have played every MMO that was worth playing, I have seen them come and go. I played some that I couldn't stop playing for two days straight because it was so immersive. I have often said why can't we have a game that has the best of old MMOs like Everquest, WOW, Dark Age of Camelot, Star Wars Galaxies, Ultima Online, and Warhammer to mention a few and have some new ideas we can all get excited about playing. I hope Ashes of Creation will be that game. I would love to play it now. I was hopeful for Everquest Next but it was cancelled and I was disappointed but I knew from the ashes we would have a new creation to play with someday. I'm excited to watch what will happen and to look inside the box so I can provide meaningful input.

Comments

• As before, welcome @Mdwhitson. I'm glad to see another veteran such as yourself joining our community 
  • I'm confused, but I'm welcoming and confused! :)
  • Don't be confused. I didn't like the first forum I created so made myself a bit more invisible. Thank you for your welcomes.
  • Hehe, welcome again :D 
  • Rofus said:
    Hehe, welcome again :D 
    Indeed, deja vu.  :)

Welcome again!
  • In truth, I didn't want anyone taking the username Meso. It has been with me since Meridian 59.
  • Hello @Meso o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Thank you @Jorach. I hope to see you in game.
  • What an amazing community. What a great pool of experience. I think this is making History with all us old guys joining the new hope AOC.
  • Welcome @Meso! I am right there with you man. Been a long time PC Gamer since 1992.  Played Net Mech with the developers every night for 2 weeks before they told me who they were. Back in the day of 14.4k modems, it was a lonely place on the net back then. How things have changed! AoC looks to be a pretty cool game, and the community is tops!
  • Welcome to the Ashes hype train!
  • Welcome! We are all excited and a lot of us are already preparing!! 
  • @Meso welcome to this amazing community! We do our best to behave for the most part!
  • Welcome @Meso!
  • Welcome @Meso, I've very exited too for this game, it looks badass at the moment but still another 2 years imagine what it would be like then!

• Welcome @Meso May you have a bright future here and a long stay!
  • Meso said:
    I'm an ancient 3D graphical massively multiplayer online role-playing game addict. I first started playing Meridian 59 in 1995 at Sprynet it was a great computing job that allowed me to play a MMORPG while working in a room of other players. I have played every MMO that was worth playing, I have seen them come and go. I played some that I couldn't stop playing for two days straight because it was so immersive. I have often said why can't we have a game that has the best of old MMOs like Everquest, WOW, Dark Age of Camelot, Star Wars Galaxies, Ultima Online, and Warhammer to mention a few and have some new ideas we can all get excited about playing. I hope Ashes of Creation will be that game. I would love to play it now. I was hopeful for Everquest Next but it was cancelled and I was disappointed but I knew from the ashes we would have a new creation to play with someday. I'm excited to watch what will happen and to look inside the box so I can provide meaningful input.
    Hello and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community <3
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
  • Welcome to the AoC Community @Meso! :D 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Welcome! @Mesoexcited to see you ingame!
  • Welcome to AoC