Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Not able to buy a package anymore?

Here I am, credit card ready to go, and I can't purchase from the store website.

What's a latecomer to do?

Comments

• Friends talked to this up, come here, register, credit card in hand ready to spend money, and can't buy a package.  

I want to pay....take my money :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    The crowdfunding campaign just ended a couple days ago sir.  :D
  • sadly yeah the summer backing period is over :(
  • jediloki said:
    Here I am, credit card ready to go, and I can't purchase from the store website.

What's a latecomer to do?

At this point, wait and hope for a future crowd funding opportunity or the game's launch, whichever comes first.
  • @Possum has covered your options, but you could also buy add-ons and support the game that way. 
  • Kratz said:
    @Possum has covered your options, but you could also buy add-ons and support the game that way. 
    Since you brought that up, I have yet to see the add-ons anywhere.  Am I looking in the wrong place?  Or is something wrong with the store?
  • It is a known issue for some folks but the Devs are working on it  
    You can preview prices and what is available here
    http://www.ashesofcreation-the-odyssey.com/2017/07/summer-backer-add-ons.html
  • Good evening,

At this time both the Kickstarter and SummerSale have concluded. Add-ons are available for purchase only by those who backed the Kickstarter at this time. We are anticipating additional sales as we lead up to launch, but no specific details or dates have been set yet.

Thanks,
This discussion has been closed.