Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Kickstarter Upgrade

Was anything announced about letting the kickstarter people upgrade to a higher pledge yet? I am sure I would have seen a post somewhere I just don't wanna miss my chance to. 

Comments

• @thejeffexpress there are two ways you can do this  ...
    1. Upgrade to a new package on the store link. These packages come with a discount.
    2. Buy individual addons on the account link. These are individual items from the summer packages.
  • I mean, I want the braver of worlds package for the lifetime subscription. Which is not an add on. And I already bought the $220 kickstarter package. I am not gonna spend another $500 for the lifetime subscription. Wish they actually had a way to update your stuff. Everyone claimed if you pledged on kickstarter that you would be able to upgrade. Figured it would of happened by now. 
  • I mean, I want the braver of worlds package for the lifetime subscription. Which is not an add on. And I already bought the $220 kickstarter package. I am not gonna spend another $500 for the lifetime subscription. Wish they actually had a way to update your stuff. Everyone claimed if you pledged on kickstarter that you would be able to upgrade. Figured it would of happened by now. 
    @thejeffexpress if you click on the braver package in the store, it will charge you the difference between what your KS package was and the upgrade price. So you should only be paying $280 to upgrade to braver.
  • Wow, I did not even see that. I just saw it was $500 still and they wanted me to still add $500 to do the order. I had to go to the payment part and it brought it down to $250. Thanks alot. I did not realize that.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Trying to upgrade from settler to founder. It appears the $50 discount no longer applies, is this correct? Please provide advice if I am in error. If I am not, it is disappointing programmers were fiddle-farting around getting out codes and enabling systems half way through the implementation of the upgrades.  Best.

• Pledge $50 or more

Settler

Pledge $150 or more

Founder

its 100$  difference  not 50$ 
  • The option to upgrade your kickstarter pledge is still up and it's been there for weeks now.
This discussion has been closed.