Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Dragon Issue

So we know that Dragons can spawn from Nodes to kill us all, but we also know that our mayors/lords/kings/supreme-overlords will be able to have Dragon Mounts... so the question I'm getting to is this:

Can we have Dragon Battles? Like just watching our King 1v1 a Dragon on his mount? Will they be able to? ?Will we have to Help? Or will the Dragon mount be unable to fight the invading Dragon for "balancing reasons :P " 

Comments

• Options
    hmmm interesting idea.  But I can't foresee this as the dragon mount is just that a mount that can fly.  Perhaps the king could fly to the boss dragon and most likely be knocked off or jump off.   I don't think any kind of boss fight  is to be soloable. 

If it were to have the ability to assist in a fight then common mounts should also.   
  • Options
    I could see a scenario where the Dragon ditches the King/Mayor in order to fight with his kin and turn on us. :)
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    I could see a scenario where the Dragon ditches the King/Mayor in order to fight with his kin and turn on us. :)
    I can also see the King/Mayor's Dragon disappearing after we're defeated by the Elder Dragon and suddenly we have an army of baby dragons we need to fend off ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)