Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello everyone =D

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in The Newly Arrived
A warm hearty hello to everyone here on the AOC forums! I'm an mmo veteran and look forward greatly to this game. Also a thank you to the creators for having Orcs as a pc race =D. Just two questions. I haven't seen anything about it yet are classes race restricted? Also is something wrong with the store? I keep getting 404 errors when I click the different pledge lvls.

Comments

• Welcome @DevonMeep :)
    I get the same error message in the store so something is wrong.

• Hello, welcome, and so far, no, the classes are not gated by gender or by race :smiley:
  • Welcome @Devonmeep! No the classes are not restricted by race and yes there is a known issue with the store which Intrepid are dealing with. Enjoy the hype train in the meantime. :)
  • A huge warm welcome to you @DevonMeep :) 
  • Welcome aboard the Ashes hype train @DevonMeep !

• Welcome @DevonMeep!
  • Hi Devon - glad to have you with us! Are you actually from/in the county of Devon in England? Or how does the name come about?
  • I'm from the US. My father is from Derby county England and moved here in the 70s. I am named after the county because it was one of his favorite places =).
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Welcome!!!  The Summer backing and obviously Kickstarter crowd funding are both over with so that is why you would be getting an error for the pledges.  

There are no class race restrictions that they have mentioned so far.  There is also no restrictions on gear per class either.  Though there may be weapons better suited to get everything you want out of a class.
  • Why hello there and a very warm welcome to the Community <3
  • Welcome! 
  • Welcome @DevonMeep ! I have seen nothing on race to class restrictions as of yet. Would be cool to see more smart orcs and tank elfs... just because.
  • Welcome @DevonMeep, hope you will enjoy this community and hope to see you in game one day! :sunglasses:!

• Hello @DevonMeep o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums.
  • DevonMeep said:
    A warm hearty hello to everyone here on the AOC forums! I'm an mmo veteran and look forward greatly to this game. Also a thank you to the creators for having Orcs as a pc race =D. Just two questions. I haven't seen anything about it yet are classes race restricted? Also is something wrong with the store? I keep getting 404 errors when I click the different pledge lvls.
    Welcome to the glorious community! Prepare your body for lots shenanigans and waiting! 
  • Welcome @DevonMeep !  I like your name :)
    They may be in the process of switching things around in the store.  Our Summer crowdfunding just ended, but the store should have Pax-related packages available soon if not already.