Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

PAX Merch and Badges

Edit: You can now purchase PAX tickets on the web store!
https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/

Comments

• Medically need everything with the white Phoenix on :)
  • It really would be nice to be able to have posts like this pinned.  
  • Thanks for posting @lexmax
  • Can anyone buy it online or we have to send a courier to pax?
  • So who is buying me my Intrepid shirt? :/:D
  • If only Jon Snow had an AOC Hoody.
  • Need a little something to think about in the shower @Duninn ?
  • Make MMO's Great Again!

I so want that now!

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Could you make shirts and/or hoodies with the small white Ashes on the front and the larger sized phoenix on the back?  or vice versa?
  • and i'm here more interested on the gear  :'(

Sooo Beautiful~

• Poisonz said:
    and i'm here more interested on the gear  :'(

Sooo Beautiful~

Lootz FTW!!!
  • Loving those hoodies!!!
  • Very nice!
    edited July 2017
    Only thing I'm worried about is the PAX exclusive cosmetics. I hope they'll sell them online. Like a digital pass, sort of like Blizzcon.
    edited July 2017
    I keep throwing credit cards and money at the screen but nothing happens. Where is the add all to cart now, buy it all, gimme gimme gimme buttons? Seriously, why is it not working? I am willing to learn to cast summoning spells... even if it requires sacrifices of other game merchandise. The phoenix hat and shirt are my new favorite things of ever!
  • need that zipper hoody!
  • Zaal said:
    need that zipper hoody!

I have currently 5 game related hoodies and if the buy now button pops up on that black phoenix hoodie I will have 6! 

• welllll time to move to the states so i can follow intrepid around to get all those badges :smile:

• Shunex said:
    welllll time to move to the states so i can follow intrepid around to get all those badges :smile:
    I hear you brother :)