Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Buttersphere's AoC art

Hey ho! Buttersphere here.
     I'm gonna make a thread to keep track of some AoC art I'll be making every now and then. It's something to help keep my interest in the game as we wait for development to push forward. Hope you guys enjoy!

I'll kick things off with my corrupted bunny! Look at them cool shades!

Comments

• Concept drawings of Steven's mage, I wanted to try simplifying her design for... reasons I'll keep hidden for now!

And I liked my final sketch so much I rendered it!

• Was chatting in the forums and "emberlings" came up! We started to speculate what emberlings would actually look like and I came up with these little corrupted birbs!

• Sooooo fantastic! <3
  • nice! ;)

• Ranger, Soldier and Tulnarr studies with a rendered gal in there!

• Nice work @Stephanie Jo Keuls! You have some skills!
  • Great work @Stephanie Jo Keuls! You and @Karthos need to start an Ashes Gallery :)
  • I really like your style; seems that you have a lot of experience with character design and comic styling.  Do you have other active projects?  I'm still trying to learn much of this as well, it's very interesting to see what others have accomplished.

Please keep up the great work~
  • There are some talented people in the world.  You are one of them!
  • Your art crests atop the lofty apogee of all pickle-prized pursuits. Pickles revolve vertically, by the way. 

May the tears of passion we share bear forth the brine of a brighter day.

• Nice work.  Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
  • it was awesome featuring some of your work, keep it coming. 
    https://youtu.be/1vOcozZP0nw
  • Very talented! 
  • Woah! This stuff is incredibly good! Do you keep an online portfolio on deviantart or pixiv?
  • Hey ho! Buttersphere here.
         I'm gonna make a thread to keep track of some AoC art I'll be making every now and then. It's something to help keep my interest in the game as we wait for development to push forward. Hope you guys enjoy!

I'll kick things off with my corrupted bunny! Look at them cool shades!

That is art, what program you use for it?
  • These look brilliant!