Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Overlord Anime - Ains Ooal Gown(Undead Lich Summoner Overlord)

This is my Personal Message to Ashes Of Creation. Could you make this Class/Character build exist(Necromancer/Undead Lich Summoner Overlord.) Please and thank you!

Continue...

This is Ains Ooal Gown, formerly known as Nine's Own Goal is one of the top guilds of YGGDRASIL with 41 members. Consisting only of members of society, the guild rose to prominence through the excessive purchase of cash items and possession of rare relics.

The guild itself is famous for its possession of eleven world class items, the most out of any guild in YGGDRASIL, and its creation of the Great Tomb Of Nazarick, the most difficult dungeon which no one could conquer. 

Dungeon: Great Tomb Of Nazerick

Class Build
Total Level100
Racial Level
  • Skeleton Mage (15)
  • Elder Lich (10)
  • Overlord (5)
  • etc (10)
Job Level
  • Necromancer (10)
  • Master of Death (10)
  • Eclipse (5)
  • etc (35)
Approximate Status (Estimate Off Wiki)
HP
MP
Exceeds Limit
Phy. Atk.
Phy. Def.
Agility
Mag. Atk.
Mag. Def.
Resistance
Special Ability

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am Ainz Ooal Gown. With that name at stake, there can be no defeat."
He uses a variety of spells in the show and there is a great description if you click on the link below.
(Paste URL in Search bar for list of spells)
http://overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Ainz_Ooal_Gown/Abilities_and_Powers

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like a neat idea, but i don't know too much about it sadly  :s
  • Options
    Well for one...an undead/lich race isn't going to exist.

But perhaps Summoner/cleric  or  summoner/mage comes close to what you want.
  • Options