Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

New here

Hello all!

I backed the kickstarter but was out of the country for a bit and just now joined here. Very excited for the game and everything I've seen!

I've played mmo's for more years than I'd like to admit lol. I don't PvP much but LOVE building and questing.

See you out there!

Comments

• Welcome,
    jtwash85 !  If you have any questions feel free to ask.  Great people here to help you if we have the answers.  Little by little they are coming to us.  But then again many  things are subject to change.
    Grab an ale and a seat by the fire and enjoy the party!
  • Welcome!
  • Hope you enjoy your stay here, friend. @jtwash85 is there any that you are currently playing?
  • Welcome back @jtwash85 :)
  • Wellllcooooome! Hope you had a safe trip :D
  • I hope you also like RE-building. With all the destruction and such ;)

Anyway, welcome to the community!
  • Zid said:
    Hope you enjoy your stay here, friend. @jtwash85 is there any that you are currently playing? 
    I've been playing ffxiv stormblood as of late. I've played vanilla WoW up to its current incarnation, gw, gw2, neverwinter, tera, allods . . . There's many more, but I think I'll stop there.
  • Welcome
  • Welcome @jtwash85! Grats on the being a part of the Kickstarter club!
  •  Better late than never @jtwash85! Welcome to the forum community, I look forward to seeing more of you!
  • Hello @jtwash85 o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Welcome!!!
  • Hi and Welcome @jtwash85.

Glad you're (back) with us. I'm a bit of a crafter myself in other games, and not really into PvP. Maybe we'll bump into each other over an anvil or carpenter's bench sometime?
  • Welcome @jtwash85! It sounds like you and I have a bit in common on how we want to play AoC. It looks like the game should play well in that aspect. I am sure some PvP will be needed by all but I will mostly PvE when I can. =) 
  • Welcome To the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome to the best community on the Intarnets! :D
  • Welcome
  • jtwash85 said:
    Hello all!

I backed the kickstarter but was out of the country for a bit and just now joined here. Very excited for the game and everything I've seen!

I've played mmo's for more years than I'd like to admit lol. I don't PvP much but LOVE building and questing.

See you out there!

@jtwash85

Hi JT,

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation excitement!  I haven't been on it that long myself, but I am enjoying reading about Ashes of Creation.  I am very excited about the game despite my PVP reservations.  Like you, I am not into PVP at all.  I love exploring, harvesting, crafting, building and decorating.  I am really looking forward to being able to have my own breeding farm where I catch and tame mounts.   It sounds quite exciting.   Here is a cool link if you haven't checked it out yet.  It is a Google Doc where people have compiled all of the info about Ashes of Creation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14luppZ3Ub8jmcw_aK65QWxYY4xa8qAo9zRfpYWBxOXE/edit#

They also have an online chat channel where you can ask the Devs questions and chat in real time with other players at their Discord.

https://discordapp.com/invite/v2Fwzaf

I hope those help you out!

Shakacon

• Awesome info @Shakacon *Highfive* :smiley:

And welcome @jtwash85 , it's fabulous to see you onboard!
  • Welcome to the community, @jtwash85!