Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The wait

Considering the game won't be out for a while, I was wondering what the majority of you are up to to fill the time? Myself, I play Overwatch sometimes, Stellaris, Playerunknown's battleground.
WoW used to be in there, but, like eight years of it, it's too stale now.

I've recently (Read since yesterday) re-opened my TOR account. Enjoying some RP (fresh) and reliving my beloved Agent story line. This time, I might just slowly finish all story lines. Anyone else playing TOR currently? If so, any thoughts on making a character together? Preferably Progenitor (EU RP-PvE)

Or what other games are you playing to fill time? Any suggestions? 

Comments

• I seem to be switching games every week. Nothing is filling the void for me right now :(
  • Currently i am playing league. It's pre season. To be honest, League never gets boring, and it can  keep you entertained even if Ashes takes a life time to come out. Although, you will have to deal with a lot of frustration :D 

• I feel you, but I'm a sucker for story, and I have what? Three expansions worth of stories to go through, as well as seven other class stories :D I'll be set for a few months, at least ^^
  • I tried League too, see what all the fuss is about, it's too hardcore for me, I prefer Heroes of the Storm, a bit more chill, no denying xp, no buying items. A lot simpler for my old brain. I tend to play those types of games when I just want to relax a bit, music in the background. Not too much thinking required. (I'm quite low rank, obviously :D )

• I spend a lot of time on the forums, on discord, and chatting with guildies to pass the time.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Well I've been playing Overwatch, Battlefield 1, Elder Scrolls Legends, Shadow of Mordor, F1 2016 and I'd like to try out Wolfenstein.

Also doing another play-through of Oblivion
  • GW2 is coming with the next extension by tomorrow, maybe I am going back to see if it will amuse me for some weeks.
  • I like live on the forums and discord to occupy me ^^ I also really like our community so it's fun getting to know all the players xD I've also taken on board going to the gym \o/
  • Diura said:
    I like live on the forums and discord to occupy me ^^ I also really like our community so it's fun getting to know all the players xD I've also taken on board going to the gym \o/
    You are officially my Forum/Discord mum \o/ 

• Some diablo, getting maxxed on RS3, playing some wow, destiny 2 soon to on PC. Just hangin out here and there.
  • I sit in a corner in the fetal position rocking back and forth saying "just a little longer... just a little longer.. "

i have no idea how I'll make it to launch  :'(
  • I can completely relate to this thread. I feel like it's been like this for the longest time. 
  • Winter 2018 is coming. 
    For seriously, you guys. 
  • Playing EQ2, checking out Ashes related anything, and playing D&D 3 nights a week.
  • Wasting my life in Grind Desert and Warfarm 
  • Playing ESO still going strong since beta, but honestly its my guildies that keep me playing as much as anything.
    I check every day to see what's new with ashes, really look forward to the live stream every couple of weeks, just for any new morsel that comes forth.
  • I have been playing Neocron. Its free and fun to play. https://neocron-game.com/ Its a futuristic cyberpunk mmorpg. It should entertain you for a while.
  • I'm working overtime, picked up a second job, and saving as much money as I can. When the game comes out, I plan on splurging on a badass pc, lots of pepsi and hotpockets, and also plan on retiring.
  • I just picked up Witcher 2 (never played 3) and yes, I know it's an old game, and yes, I know Kennedy has been assassinated.  But it's got a really, really engaging story and it's scratching an itch for now.......
  • Smite
  • Still playing EQ2 while waiting for AoC
  • Can't wait to see what PAX has in stored.

• Yea, I am looking forward to Pax too, I am so damn curious about the combat they'll showcase!
  • I'm stuck in Archeage, but playing Yonder and some other offline games to pass the time. can't wait for Ashes. 
  • I have faith that we will all be pleasantly surprised with what is shown at Pax!

• I occupy myself with Playerunknown's Battleground and League of Legends. Sometimes I dabble a bit in Albion Online or some other MMO, but nothing too serious with an MMO. I hope PUBG can occupy me for the time till Alpha comes around the corner (And I can get a key for Alpha :smiley: )

Also busy setting up my guild (Site, forum, Discord and Teamspeak) so I'm prepared for recruitment and theory crafting with friends about the game.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Im playing some FinalFantasy14, Crowfall (maybe kinda unknown yet tihihi)... I also heard about the expansion of GW2 this month but not sure if I will touch it... after all some lil Games on Steam like Citadel:Forged in Fire. ...I like to look around in the forum alot as well buuuuut I hate to wait! :<

Meow~