Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

FInally getting a chance to post

Hey everyone,

My name is Jared, i'm 33 years old. I'm currently studying 3d animation, part time job as a youth counselor, and retired as an Army Vet and DoD employee. Backed the game on Kickstarter and I cannot wait to see the beautiful world, animations, and play as a bard. My only memory of a bard would be final fantasy XI.

Thanks for reading and i'm currently looking for a guild if anyone is interested. 

Comments

• Welcome to our community Jared :) Great to meet you.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Ahsoka said:
    Hey everyone,

My name is Jared, i'm 33 years old. I'm currently studying 3d animation, part time job as a youth counselor, and retired as an Army Vet and DoD employee. Backed the game on Kickstarter and I cannot wait to see the beautiful world, animations, and play as a bard. My only memory of a bard would be final fantasy XI.

Thanks for reading and i'm currently looking for a guild if anyone is interested. 
    Hello and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community! Thank you for the support <3
  • Ahsoka said:
    Hey everyone,

Welcome to the community Jared aka @Ahsoka! Glad to have you aboard for all the shenanigans!

Take a look at the guild recruitment page to see if any of those pop out at you :)
  • Welcome @Ahsoka! Always good to have a bard around to explore magical places with!
  • Hey, big welcome! Glad you're looking for a guild already, too...PM me if you wanna talk about that!
  • Ahsoka said:
    Hey everyone,

Check out the Old Timers Guild (25+ years old to be a member).
  • Welcome to the Community! Imperium awaits you!! ^_^
  • Welcome to the community!!!
  • Hello @Ahsoka o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Welcome @Ahsoka!
  • @Ahsoka a hearty welcome to the Ashes community! 
  • Belewyn said:
    Ahsoka said:
    Hey everyone,

Hell and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community! Thank you for the support <3
    "Hell"?  That would be a warm welcome indeed, @Belewyn.  :)
  • Welcome to the community, Jared @Ahsoka!
  • Possum said:
    Belewyn said:
    Ahsoka said:
    Hey everyone,

Hell and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community! Thank you for the support <3
    "Hell"?  That would be a warm welcome indeed, @Belewyn.  :)
    Ekkkkks ... let me go fix that typo ... lol
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Aww, now you will propably be spammed with guild recruitment :D Anyways, welcome!
  • Welcome buddy!