Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[PODCAST] From The Ashes Episode 13: Leaders of Men

From The Ashes Episode 13: Leaders of Men - The Ashes of Creation podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos and Thais, the Founders of The Dungeon Crawler Network, as they bare witness the rebirth of the MMORPG genre from the ashes of an industry that has left gamers behind!

This week, Aggelos is joined by the newest Community Moderator, @Belewyn , Guild Leader of Seven Kingdoms, @Sinbad , and Guild Leader of Sons of the Seven, @Telchar ! This group of guild leaders jump into discussions on guild systems that we are hoping to see within Ashes of Creation!

If you would like to check out our guest host's guilds, follow the links below:

Seven Kingdoms - Website - Discord

Sons of the Sevens - Website

Show Notes:

• The Phoenix Roundtable: Guild System Speculation

Podcast Information:

If you wish to support From The Ashes and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or by supporting us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork or by using our Ashes of Creation Referral Link below! You can also support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, leaving us a review on iTunes and Google Play, or by telling a friend about us!

Original Posting - https://dungeoncrawlernetwork.com/from-the-ashes-episode-13-leaders-of-men

Comments

• Woohoo!!!
  • Sintu said:
    Woohoo!!!
    I hope you enjoy! Was alot of fun to have @Belewyn, @Sinbad, and @Telchar on! they were awesome guests who definitely will be brought on again. Even if they fight against it!
  • Aggelos said:
    Sintu said:
    Woohoo!!!
    I hope you enjoy! Was alot of fun to have @Belewyn, @Sinbad, and @Telchar on! they were awesome guests who definitely will be brought on again. Even if they fight against it!

Thank you sir! Had fun theory crafting this topic with ya'll. Just let me know when you are ready to tackle the next topic =D
  • Great episode, awesome topic too.
  • Great topic and good show.
  • @Belewyn You just committed! We are all witnesses to it! <3

@Ariatras and @ChickaChase Thanks for the compliments! We had alot of fun with this topic! I know as guild leaders, each of us have a personal stack in this topic and want to see it become more then just an extended party window!
  • I wanted to jump into the conversation a few times xD Talking to my screen like a crazy person :3 Wish I wrote it down, alas. Can't wait for next week. 
  • Well done!   Awaiting your next podcast!
  • an excellent pod cast, I recommend it to all those that like to wonder about Ashes of Creation. 
  • @Ariatras Next time you have thoughts we do allow for emails! Head to our website DungeonCrawlerNetwork.com, select Contact Us, and select From The Ashes and write us a mail! It might be read aloud on the show!

@CylverRayne and @Tekonll Thank you so much for the compliments! Means the world to me that you guys enjoy the show! As an entertainer, it is always nice to know your efforts are not going to waste :D
  • great pod cast look forward to hearing the next one
  • Thanks @Relwoh! So glad you enjoyed it! It was a blast!
  • I have enjoyed all your round tables @Aggelos .  They are informative and entertaining.
  • Aggelos said:
    @Ariatras Next time you have thoughts we do allow for emails! Head to our website DungeonCrawlerNetwork.com, select Contact Us, and select From The Ashes and write us a mail! It might be read aloud on the show!

@CylverRayne and @Tekonll Thank you so much for the compliments! Means the world to me that you guys enjoy the show! As an entertainer, it is always nice to know your efforts are not going to waste :D
    That's great to know!
  • Marenor said:
    I have enjoyed all your round tables @Aggelos .  They are informative and entertaining.
    Thank you @Marenor! Just trying to provide Ashes of Creation entertainment while we wait for the game to get into our hands (and obviously after as well)! Glad you find them entertaining!