Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Vendere - PvP/PvE - Merchant guild - Exploration and Grand Exhange EU Server

Hello everyone,

This information is not all there is to the guild, there will be dedicated players for crafting, farming, breeding, etc. All roles and features are based off information released by the devs, some of the roles and branch work will be done irl however, via spreadsheets and paperwork that the co-leaders and I will work on as we gain members. Examples are assigning certain leadership roles, giving guild members jobs or tasks/quests for rewards not already in game, and more to come.

This guild will be primarily a Merchant's Guild, with several branches each with a different purpose. These branches will all form a sort of cycle and balance each other out so no branch is more important than another.

<strong>Branch I</strong>
- <strong>Merchants and Trading</strong>: This speaks for itself, however I will go into detail as to how we will achieve our goals and what precisely those goals are. The goal of this branch is to establish set trade routes and a friendly player Grand Exhange similar to the system of Runescape. We also plan to make potential partnerships with other guilds within the server, hopefully establishing a true i game economy. We will also make it a goal to have the fairest prices, keeping the market balanced. We won't be hiring mercenary guilds for the most part however we will be willing make exceptions when there is profit to be made from it.

<strong>Branch II</strong>
- <strong>Praesidio</strong>: This will be the branch that protects the Merchants and Trading branch from raids and small scale attacks on caravans. The job here is to keep our merchandise in-house. The players in this branch will also be the enforcers of the set rules and have authority to a certain point over the lower ranking members of other branches. They are in a sense the Disciplinary Commity or law enforcement. However for certain players in higher ranking the only people permitted to deal with them are the leaders of their branch.

Branch III
- Explorers: The people in this branch are meant to be able to service in the wilderness alone (soloing will not be required). This branch will help in establishing safe routes between nodes as well as finding raw materials and equipment. This branch will hopefully have the most members do to the need for resources. This branch will also take part in helping our village physically grow in size, using the materials you find to build new stores and homes for other players to rent or buy.

<strong>Branch IV </strong>
-<strong> Intelligence services</strong>: This branch will be responsible for notifying, saving and requiring info for guild purposes. This is the central part of the guild, who sorts all the information from the different branches to the correct branch. Example: The Explorers find a new and cheaper trade route, the IS stores the Info and gives it to the correct players/branches, in this case it's the Merchants! They will also sell Info to other guilds and people and they will conduct investigation around suspicous guilds and people. Are you ready for a life spying on others and notifying about the latest news? Then this branch will be for you!

<strong>Overview</strong>-
Each branch is needed to make the others successful, no one branch could be as successful without the other 2. The services the branches will offer are what constitutes as payment to a certain degree. Say the Praesidio branch for example, yes they have the ability to fight and defend themselves how ever they won't be able to obtain as much weapons and armour without the Merchants branch obtaining currency shared throughout the guild. And the Merchants branch won't be able to make money without the Explorers branch bringing in materials; and the Explorers branch can't both explore and protect their home at the same time with the limited members so it would be far more beneficial to rely on each other.

<em><strong>PLEASE NOTE</strong></em>: The above information is liable for small changes from time to time depending on the information released by the Devs of the game. Nothing is entirely set in stone, however our main goals and purpose are to stay the same.

For more information join our discord @ <code>https://discord.gg/47fbNJp</code>

Comments

• Super interesting in joining for this awesome opportunity...I would be delighted to join the merchant/trading branch!!
  • Hey I am so down this sounds like it would a very fun time looking forward to the good times! I would like to be part of the Praesidio unit if possible!!
  • I am very interesting in a "Leader" role in the Praesidio branch for protection. I really enjoy the self defence/ defensive aspect of MMO's. I hope to hear more of you when the game comes closer to the alpha and beta stages. Thanks for reading this and I hope you consider this humble request.
  • Hi!

Welcome to Vendere, we are happy to have you join and yes you may join the merchant guild, please join the discord so we may discuss further as to your business ideas and how much you know about basic economics
  • Hi,

We have plenty of space for that branch and would love to have you. Please give some details as to your past experiences in previous games envolving combat and things like pvp guilds, if you have any questions you can ask my self or other leaders in the discord.
  • To be a leader or one of the top tiered players in the branch you must have a sort of interview with us, but if you're confident in your skills as a gamer and feel like you could overcome any learning curve involving combat as well as leadership skills. We look forward to playing with you.
  • Wow, man! Amazing post, for a guild I am totally not in at the moment!
  • bump
  • Sounds like a very intriguing and ambitious project. I would be very interested in heading some sort of crafting portion of the guild!!! :|
  • bump
  • Please note: we will not be forming a Zerg.
  • Hello,

I noticed your announce on Discord, and have been immediately intrigued by that, as while I am (have been) a pretty hard core PvP player on every game I played, I have a real life interest in strategy that always put me in the role of diplomat wherever I went.
    When I was playing on Age of Wulin (EU version of Age of Wushu), I was nominated General of the Scholars sect after helping out winning a few wars. That involved forming alliances with other schools and leading an army of 3-400 players twice a week. Since I was nominated, and while in charge, the Scholars never lost a single war.

I learned Chinese with the intent of studying the original text of the Art of War (and Confucius for that matter), and ancient Japanese to study the Book of the Five Rings. As I am Italian, I studied Machiavelli in my own native language. I have a master in Economics with specialization in Firm Strategy and Strategic Marketing, so the trading aspect of the guild intrigues me as well.

I am looking forward for a game where politics, economics and strategy can play *as well as* brute force: and I mean *as well as*, because I was never intrigued by EVE due the lack of real-time combat, and consequently, the lack of eye-hand coordination requirements. I never turn down a nice fight where skill and mental balance can lead to victory more than rough gear and level (that was another intriguing aspect of Age of Wulin), and I also enjoy raids and PvE contents where both group coordination and personal skill of the members make the difference. But, growing old (I am 43), I feel I can dedicate less time to the grind, but I still thrive for the intellectual challenge of strategy and diplomacy.

So, if this strikes your cords and you are still searching for traders, consider me in.
    Giancarlo.
  • Just a test: is this forum moderated?
  • Hey, I've officered and lead a few guilds in WoW. would be happy to sign up as a merchant. Maybe.

Whad'ya buyin'?
  • I would be interested in joining as this is just what I was looking for. I am really looking forward to seeing how the crafting system is in AoC.
  • Hello,

I noticed your announce on Discord, and have been immediately intrigued by that, as while I am (have been) a pretty hard core PvP player on every game I played, I have a real life interest in strategy that always put me in the role of diplomat wherever I went.
    When I was playing on Age of Wulin (EU version of Age of Wushu), I was nominated General of the Scholars sect after helping out winning a few wars. That involved forming alliances with other schools and leading an army of 3-400 players twice a week. Since I was nominated, and while in charge, the Scholars never lost a single war.

I learned Chinese with the intent of studying the original text of the Art of War (and Confucius for that matter), and ancient Japanese to study the Book of the Five Rings. As I am Italian, I studied Machiavelli in my own native language. I have a master in Economics with specialization in Firm Strategy and Strategic Marketing, so the trading aspect of the guild intrigues me as well.

I am looking forward for a game where politics, economics and strategy can play *as well as* brute force: and I mean *as well as*, because I was never intrigued by EVE due the lack of real-time combat, and consequently, the lack of eye-hand coordination requirements. I never turn down a nice fight where skill and mental balance can lead to victory more than rough gear and level (that was another intriguing aspect of Age of Wulin), and I also enjoy raids and PvE contents where both group coordination and personal skill of the members make the difference. But, growing old (I am 43), I feel I can dedicate less time to the grind, but I still thrive for the intellectual challenge of strategy and diplomacy.

So, if this strikes your cords and you are still searching for traders, consider me in.
    Giancarlo.
  • Guys! Vendere is coming back! If you like to join, then please add me onto discord: jppeer123#4413!!!