Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hi there! I'll be your friendly neighborhood assassin :D

..For the love of all things holy. Intrepid Studios. Do. Not. Screw. This. Up. (Please) :P

...Now that I've covered that. Hello everyone! Name's Akatski. You could say that I have an overwhelming need of a game that lets me truly experience an incredibly immersive experience, as in... playing through what I imagine to be a highly complex geo-politically driven world with all the freedom of hunting down corrupt players, to exploiting the facets this game is sure to provide us! But all in the name of fun and adventure!
I have a real love of MMORPGs and the fantasy niche that they provide. But like most of you I'm sure have been increasingly disappointed by recent offerings. Sure there are some great ones out there: Runescape, WoW, etc. But each of them leave something missing. From the content out there it looks like AoC is finally going to scratch this ever present itch I've had for a truly immersive sandbox MMO that capitalizes on now just a great engine for graphics and gameplay... But offers that immersive play as you see fit experience that is rare these days.
I hope to create a great experience with everyone in the community!
-Akatski

Comments

• Akatski said:
    ..For the love of all things holy. Intrepid Studios. Do. Not. Screw. This. Up. (Please) :P

...Now that I've covered that. Hello everyone! Name's Akatski. You could say that I have an overwhelming need of a game that lets me truly experience an incredibly immersive experience, as in... playing through what I imagine to be a highly complex geo-politically driven world with all the freedom of hunting down corrupt players, to exploiting the facets this game is sure to provide us! But all in the name of fun and adventure!
    I have a real love of MMORPGs and the fantasy niche that they provide. But like most of you I'm sure have been increasingly disappointed by recent offerings. Sure there are some great ones out there: Runescape, WoW, etc. But each of them leave something missing. From the content out there it looks like AoC is finally going to scratch this ever present itch I've had for a truly immersive sandbox MMO that capitalizes on now just a great engine for graphics and gameplay... But offers that immersive play as you see fit experience that is rare these days.
    I hope to create a great experience with everyone in the community!
    -Akatski
    Hello and a late but very warm welcome to the Ashes Community <3
  • Welcome to be community!
  • hey welcome :blush:
  • Welcome @Belewyn! Gaming vets are awesome! 
  • Hello @Akatski o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome to the community!!!
  • Welcome Akatski!

• Also RS and WOW player here :),

Wanna go assasinate some time in the future ? xD

Welcome