Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The long journey

How long has it been, 4 or 5 months? I can't even remember anymore all I know is that I continue my journey. Home is what I searched for, A place I felt I belonged a place I felt I belonged. To drop the mystique I have been searching for an MMORPG that actually fits the bill. I am so picky when it comes to this genre its insane, I want customization of the character gear that doesn't all look alike, an open world that's interesting to explore and the ability to really make it feel like a second home to me. I stumbled upon this title in my never ending quest to find something that hit all those marks and with what little I know so far I feel as though I may have found it, my journey may soon...be coming to an end.

Comments

• Options
    I hope you have found the lands you seek. But know at least this: you never truly journeyed alone, for we all tread the same path.
  • Options
    Thank you @Hedgia for choosing to share your journey with us. I extend to you the warmest of welcomes to our community.