Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

How do I check if my account gets recognized as backer?

There was a guide back a few months ago in which they explained how to register your kickastarter account and get it linked with your game account, so it will get recognized. 

Does anyone know how to check if your account is recognized as backer/how to link the AoC account to the kickstarter account?

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    If you go to account/orders you will see your backer package there.
    so go to the Ashes home, make sure you are logged in, click on orders,addons, and upgrades. Once at the dashboard, click on orders, and you will see it there if it has been linked correctly.
  • https://www.ashesofcreation.com/account/?idc_orders

You can check here ^^ If you don't see your KS order let us know and we can give you further details on how to link up your account :)
    edited August 2017
    No KS order on that link Diura :neutral:
    http://imgur.com/qmMmtex

edited August 2017
    I believe that means you have not linked up your account yet :)

You should have an email (perhaps in spam folder) from Intrepid Studios with the title "Ashes of Creation Kickstarter Key Fulfillment".
    This email will have your key code and the necessary link to apply your code too You need to ensure that your email on AoC website matches up with your KS email 
  • I have checked my email and the forum (AoC site) email is identical to my KS email but I have not received any Key Fulfillment sadly.
  • Awwww :( Okay doki the best thing to do is to contact CS@IntrepidStudios.com with your KS number and explain you don't have the key code email ^^ They should be able to help you out! :D
  • I never checked it but after seeing this post I noticed the same thing, also sent an email.
  • Glad I could help! :smile:
    edited August 2017
    Small update, after a couple of emails with Matt Reynolds, we managed to get my KS backing registered. Whole thing took less than 48 hours, very nice of them!
  • Small update, after a couple of emails with Matt Reynolds, we managed to get my KS backing registered. Whole thing took less than 48 hours, very nice of them!
    Yeaaaaay! I'm really glad it's been resolved! :D Congratz! :3
This discussion has been closed.