Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Heya?

I figured im gonna get laughed at....but how do you download this game? or....do you download it? I kinda googled f2p mmo rpg and this came up....but heya, Im Windancer.....and im about as lost as it goes....

Comments

• Welcome to our community! 
    Ashes of Creation is still in pre-Alpha so won't be playable for a few years :)
    Here is the time frame for alphas betas and launch ^^
  • Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • I figured im gonna get laughed at....but how do you download this game? or....do you download it? I kinda googled f2p mmo rpg and this came up....but heya, Im Windancer.....and im about as lost as it goes....
    Welcome to the Ashes community.  Sorry to say the game is still in early development. Also it won't be F2P or P2W.  It will be subscription based.  
  • Welcome to our community @windancer36, we're all here together to make the wait a little easier :)
  • Welcome to the community!!!
  • Hello @windancer36 o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Welcome @windancer36! Ashes of Creation will be a subscription based game, but to be honest it is the best game projected to be out in the next couple years. Check out some videos on youtube! Glad you found us!
  • Stick around, these people are addictive :)
  • Welcome @windancer36 ! Nice to have you with us!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Welcome to the community @windancer36!  So cool to see people discovering the game and ready to jump in, I know that I feel the same way, alpha cannot come soon enough, never mind launch for now.  If you want to learn more about the game while we wait you should check out aocwiki.net I'm convinced that it's the best resource out there to really dig into the game and learn more.
  • It is quite alright I also was had... Thinking that this game was coming out soon when in reality it is so far away :'(:'(:'(
  • Welcome to the community @windancer36!  So cool to see people discovering the game and ready to jump in, I know that I feel the same way, alpha cannot come soon enough, never mind launch for now.  If you want to learn more about the game while we wait you should check out http://www.aocwiki.net/Main_Page I'm convinced that it's the best resource out there to really dig into the information available about AoC.
  • Welcome to the community @windancer36!  So cool to see people discovering the game and ready to jump in, I know that I feel the same way, alpha cannot come soon enough, never mind launch for now.  If you want to learn more about the game while we wait you should check out aocwiki.net I'm convinced that it's the best resource out there to really dig into the 
  • Welcome welcome to the community of AoC :smiley:
    Nice that you found the game, but sadly we all are waiting for the awesome game to be released :smiley:

• Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

• Welcome to the community :)

• Welcome to the fun! I hope to like to wait, meme, and party @windancer36
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Hi @windancer36
    Good to have you with us! The time will race by - ('you just see young man')
    I used to be 20 and now I'm 61...I'm hoping this shorter time will fly by just as quickly!
    And it'll definitely be FAR cheaper in comparison to bringing up two kids... :)
  • HAYYYYOOOOO, BY THE TIME YOU SEE MY COMMENT YOU'RE QUESTION WOULD HAVE PROBABLY BEEN ANSWERED, BUT MEHHH, THE GAME WILL BE BOUGHT EITHER BY SOME SORT OF MODERATOR LIKE STEAM ETC, OR BE AVAILABLE HERE ON THE SITE, ANYWAY HAYYYYYAAAA BROOOO, HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY, AND GLAD THAT YOU JOINED THE COMMUNITY