Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

CLERIC - Summon Undead

If you have ever played Dungeons & Dragons, you know that Clerics can either destroy or Summon the Undead. Generally Good Clerics destroy and the Evil ones could summon.  I have played other game as well that allow Clerics to do it as well and would LOVE to have my Cleric be able to summon the undead. 

Comments

• Since they have a whole archetype based on summoning, don't expect to see it as part of your Cleric archetype. Might be possible through a cleric/summoner build though.
  • Since they have a whole archetype based on summoning, don't expect to see it as part of your Cleric archetype. Might be possible through a cleric/summoner build though.
    A necromancer, probably. I think we'll see that as a combination.
  • As unknown said, given that they have a class for summoner, anything amounting to summoning mobs would probably be along those lines, so I could easily see it being Summoner/Cleric, or Vice Versa. Though I'd definitely like to see some sort of necromancy in the game. I think it'd be cool.
  • Steven has said that necromancer MAY be a combo you would have to think summoner and cleric one way or the other.