Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Howdy from the new guy! aka Truklhats and Wiladancer

After a couple decades of game play, starting with awesome frame rates over a 14.4kbps US Robotics PCMCIA card, I have literally stumbled across this game that was highly recommended by a YouTube guy named Vress. I love the look and feel of where this is going and am certainly interested in learning more!

I would love to reconnect with folks who I have played with before and are friends still thanks to MySpace and now Facebook. From Bard turned Hunter, I find fun in helping out others

As for me, I used to pour tons of time into the EQ world with my Northstar Legion pals, but drastically changed priorities when I became a dad. Now my son who used to watch me game from his booster seat is driving, so yes, I'm that old. Besides enjoying the social life of MMO, I do a bit in the music world and, here's a shocker, work in the IT space. Living up in the Boston area (Bahstan) so hit me up.

Keep smiling and here's to enjoying a new world. 

Cap

Comments