Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Class combinations.

Hi I haven't been on the forums very long so I would like to ask for people's assistance in finding any existing discussions about the class combinations, theories or fact, I'm really interested as I have an idea of what kind of class I would like to play and would like to be a part of any existing discussions that are ongoing.

Comments

• Try aocwiki.net to get up to speed. There are links to every video livestream, both developer and interview based. And links to all the other sites that have compilation information. Get ready for a slog. There is over 20 something hours of video to go through.
  • Hi I haven't been on the forums very long so I would like to ask for people's assistance in finding any existing discussions about the class combinations, theories or fact, I'm really interested as I have an idea of what kind of class I would like to play and would like to be a part of any existing discussions that are ongoing.
    Some class information for you

You choose your primary class from one of the above archetypes before you enter the world for the first time, then along the way as you play and level you will be given an opportunity (possibly through quests) to choose a secondary class from the same list of archetypes. This will allow you to augment your primary class abilities with some flavor from your secondary class.

• I remember some of what you've posted, thanks for the post filling in the blanks, appreciated <3 and I'll be sure to follow that link too thanks guys 

• lexmax said:
    Hi I haven't been on the forums very long so I would like to ask for people's assistance in finding any existing discussions about the class combinations, theories or fact, I'm really interested as I have an idea of what kind of class I would like to play and would like to be a part of any existing discussions that are ongoing.
    Some class information for you

You choose your primary class from one of the above archetypes before you enter the world for the first time, then along the way as you play and level you will be given an opportunity (possibly through quests) to choose a secondary class from the same list of archetypes. This will allow you to augment your primary class abilities with some flavor from your secondary class.

As always, we're lucky to have you :) You're a walking (Sorry for assuming) wiki :)