Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

It's time to start posting.

Oh dear, I really need to start getting involved in this forum, just to at least get a name for myself, so I guess now is a good chance. Hi, I'm Ponda. Okay bye!

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    I soon began to realize how little thought was put into this post, but I mean, I guess the post itself is half the battle. The other would be with some kind of feedback. Maybe I'm just a tad bit crazy.
  • Hey, Ponda!

Looks like we're both new (but not actually new) to this together. Looking forward to seeing your name pop up here some more. :)
  • Welcome @Ponda :)
  • Hello and welcome to the forums <3
  • Hi @Ponda,

Glad you've ceased 'ponda'ring about getting involved and finally started...well done! And those badges will soon stack up! Welcome

Whereabouts in the world are you, by the way?
  • Ponda said:
    Oh dear, I really need to start getting involved in this forum, just to at least get a name for myself, so I guess now is a good chance. Hi, I'm Ponda. Okay bye!
    Ponda ponda um ponda bam bimo bingo bongo... PONDA!!!    :smiley:

Just me being a lil silly coz i'm also new to the forums/AoC world  :smiley:
  • Hello @Ponda o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
  • The panda songs come into my head when i see your name.  Thought you should know.

welcome

-tug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qplyaV3kNzo
  • Welcome @Ponda!!!
  • Welcome to the community Ponda :)
  • Welcome @Ponda! Good to see you make a post! Let us know a bit about you!
  • @Ponda I like crazy, I already like you, fear this dreadful outcome  huar huar haur ._.

Join me for some tea at your earliest convinience, so yesterday okay, so we met already let's have some more tea to have some fun!

• Welcome to the community!
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums
  • Welcome to the fun! Welcome @Ponda
  • Welcome, Ponda. This is a wonderful community, helpful too. I cannot quite put my finger on it, but somehow I think you're adorable, the way you type that is.
  • You guys are all so wonderful, thank you guys :hushed: 

edited August 2017
    Mazikar said:
    Welcome @Ponda! Good to see you make a post! Let us know a bit about you!
    @Mazikar

Well, my name is Ponda if you haven't already guessed that much (laughs). Uh, I've kept an eye out for Ashes for a rather long while, I'd say about a month prior to the kick-starter launch. And I've started my own guild with 2 loyal friends I've met through ashes. Uhh, yeah I love my members to death I really look forward to meeting you all in-game! (I've purchased the brave of worlds pack) Vendo is the name of the guild, so keep an eye out for them, and you'll be sure to find me around.
  • tugowar said:
    The panda songs come into my head when i see your name.  Thought you should know.

welcome

-tug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qplyaV3kNzo
    @tugowar
    You have no idea how man times, that reference has been made, thanks to add to my insanity :neutral:
    Haha! :P 
    edited August 2017
  • Hi @Ponda,

Glad you've ceased 'ponda'ring about getting involved and finally started...well done! And those badges will soon stack up! Welcome

Whereabouts in the world are you, by the way?
    @Glosterian
    Whereabouts? The United States of America! How about yourself?
    edited August 2017
    Well, hope you're not too near Texas presently!  :(
    I'm near Gloucester and Cheltenham in the lovely Cotswolds, about two hours by car directly West of London.
  • Welcome to the gongshow @Ponda, glad to have you aboard!
  • Well, hope you're not too near Texas presently!  :(
    I'm near Gloucester and Cheltenham in the lovely Cotswolds, about two hours by car directly West of London.
    I'm safe, those that have to face with such devastation I can only pray for. u_u; @Glosterian
    Oh, you have one of those really adorable accents. Don't you? 
  • (When I visited the USA  first time in 1981, quite a few people said
    'Hey, yer English, ain't yer? - Say that again!!!)

And of course I even dress just like James Bond!*

*Or possibly his granddad...
  • @Glosterian
    1981 o: Jesus, you've got quite a bit of life on your hands. What brought you to the US at the time?
  • Ponda said:
    @Glosterian
    1981 o: Jesus, you've got quite a bit of life on your hands. What brought you to the US at the time?
    You calling him old Ponda???   :smiley:
  • You... I remember you... in the discord...