Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello / Bonjour

Hello, newly arrived, I'm very impatient to see and test this game which could represent all that we wait in a MMO.

Hope the universe will be strong, interesting and "living".

Hope the gameplay will be good.

Thanks to the studio to transform our waiting in a great MMO (there is no more now)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @jujax :) Intrepid's vision is of a living game that's unlike anything we've played before. I very much want to see this vision achieved, so I'm here for the long haul.
  • Options
    Hello and a very warm welcome <3
  • Options
    Welcome to our community. With such good people here hopefully it will make the long wait less harsh!
  • Options
    Hi @jujax and Welcome!

Great you've found us. What other games have you played (and/or tested) so far?
  • Options
    Hi, I played lots of RPG and MMORPGS.

The ones I preferred, played the most : City of Heroes, Wow, SWTOR, TSW.

And for now, I don't play anymore on MMO, no one suits me actually !

(I'm on Witcher 3, Borderlands 2).

• Options
    Welcome @jujax!
  • Options
    Welcome @jujax! You don't need to wait too much longer for a large amount of new data! PAX West is just around the corner! 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    Another pair of feet join to provide a home for new sandals. Welcome to the pilgrimage into new and hopeful things on the horizon.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums
  • Options
    Welcome! 
  • Options
    Bomsoir mon ami and welcome :)
  • Options
    jujax said:
    Hello, newly arrived, I'm very impatient to see and test this game which could represent all that we wait in a MMO.

Hope the universe will be strong, interesting and "living".

Hope the gameplay will be good.

Thanks to the studio to transform our waiting in a great MMO (there is no more now)
    Welcome to the gang @jujax, glad to have you here!
  • Options
    Thanks you all for this welcome, it is amazing to see such an active communauty !

Des francophones dans le coin ?