Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Details of Ashes of Creation at PAX! + Countdown!

Hey Ashlings!
Here are some details of what to expect at PAX!

http://www.ashesofcreation-the-odyssey.com/2017/08/ashes-of-creation-pax-west-sep-1-4-2017.html

We hope that everyone will have an amazing time! 

PAX COUNTDOWN <3

@lexmax Thanks for being my tech man! xD

Comments

• To far away (╯°□°) ╯︵ ┻━┻)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Awesome info as always @Diura ... you are the best :)<3
  • Lol, PAX kicks off two hours before I go back for my first day of work after summer break.
  • @UnknownSystemError :O You can watch the opening? xD They will upload videos each day to summarize events! 
  • @Diura Luckily I have a stupidly easy job teaching high school. That morning they have a semester opening ceremony that I don't have to attend, and then I am just there to handle any paperwork/issues that cropped up over the long summer break and then back home. Following Monday will start actual classes, but I only teach a couple hours a day anyways, so plenty of time to stream at my desk.
  • @Diura Luckily I have a stupidly easy job teaching high school. That morning they have a semester opening ceremony that I don't have to attend, and then I am just there to handle any paperwork/issues that cropped up over the long summer break and then back home. Following Monday will start actual classes, but I only teach a couple hours a day anyways, so plenty of time to stream at my desk.
    *cough*  So you teach gaming to HS students?   :D
  • Well the videos will have to suffice.  Thanks @Diura!  Between you and @Lexmax the collected info continues to be gathered and shared.  You're both great!
  • I like Ashlings <3 It sounds adorable ! <3 Also, thanks for the post! <3
  • Well the videos will have to suffice.  Thanks @Diura!  Between you and @Lexmax the collected info continues to be gathered and shared.  You're both great!
    Ariatras said:
    I like Ashlings <3 It sounds adorable ! <3 Also, thanks for the post! <3
    Thanks guys <3:3 Three days to go now *gasp!*
  • I thought @lexmax was the Soul Man
  • We're down to hours now.  <excitement>  To watch the live feed, it is going to be thru their channel that they do the Live Streams on, correct?
  • Minutes!
  • No more sleeps! (Unless you take a nap)
  • 1st pax stream is now live its all a bit adhoc lol