Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

cannt buy any of the packages

hello, 
every time i click on 1 of the packages i get 404 error "page not found"
if u can help me with that, it will be great 

Comments

• Options
    Both the Kickstarter and the Summer crowdfunding has ended.  There will be future funding campaigns.  
  • Options
    Both the Kickstarter Campaign and the Summer Sale have concluded. The backers options have closed. Only previous Kickstarter backers may upgrade at this time. There are plans for sales that would include cosmetics and keys to Alpha / Beta sometime after PAX in Sept. All "exclusives" to the backers options will not again be available.

Hope that helps =)
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Both the Kickstarter Campaign and the Summer Sale have concluded. The backers options have closed. Only previous Kickstarter backers may upgrade at this time. There are plans for sales that would include cosmetics and keys to Alpha / Beta sometime after PAX in Sept. All "exclusives" to the backers options will not again be available.

Hope that helps =)
    I wish those KS packages that went unsold remained up for people to buy,I know myself and 2 other mates of mine would have jumped on em.. wishful thinking I guess.
    :smiley:
  • Options
    I think they mentioned being able to buy access to the various stages of testing. That being said. The unique awards from KS/SB are unattainable if you didn't back in time. I'm sorry.
  • Options
    Ariatras said:
    I think they mentioned being able to buy access to the various stages of testing. That being said. The unique awards from KS/SB are unattainable if you didn't back in time. I'm sorry.
    That's how it goes,i discovered this game late.. I can only dream..   :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.