Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

AoC World name?

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Ashes of Creation Lore
Does anyone know what the world there AoC takes place is called? The one we will be retuning to through the portals.
I've watched most of the livestreams and i can't remember if they have mentioned it in one of them.

Wow, the search engine for the forums really doesen't work at all... Saw the other post on this topic after i posted it... I did a search on "World" before posting but nothing came up.

Comments

• We don't need know yet my friend xD maybe it doesn't have a name xD
  • Hasn't been decided yet, but I'm confident we'll know before launch.
  • Im pretty sure the name is going to be "BestMMOtopia"
  • Nagash land where all my dreams come true
  • nagash said:
    Nagash land where all my dreams come true
    Nah, for that name you will need to be better necromancer then Doc Bones :smiley:
  • I think that player would be able to call land how ever they want it, but the contents or planet will be probably before the game start
  • Asheroth?

Just kidding!
  • Perhaps on each server the dominating Node or Guild leader or by committee, the world can be named?

Nobody would abuse that for the lulz right? 
  • Master said:
    Perhaps on each server the dominating Node or Guild leader or by committee, the world can be named?

Hello my name is nagash have we meet ^^
  • Nice sig @nagash. Nice and scary. Scary but also nice. Not really nice. Just scary.
  • @lexmax its still in its early stage but thanks ^^
  • nagash said:
    Master said:
    Perhaps on each server the dominating Node or Guild leader or by committee, the world can be named?

We haven't meet yet haha, I've been around for a long time I just mostly lurk though. 
  • Master said:
    nagash said:
    Master said:

We haven't meet yet haha, I've been around for a long time I just mostly lurk though. 
    Ah that explains why you didn't get the joke ^^ well if you give me power I would be incredibly happy ^^
  • nagash said:
    Master said:
    nagash said:
    Master said:

Ah that explains why you didn't get the joke ^^ well if you give me power I would be incredibly happy ^^
    Sounds like that would be a bad idea ^^'
  • @Master lurker. 

He wouldn't name it anything silly, he'd just name it after himself... then  possibly insist on killing everyone in it, gods included then dance in their blood....

Possibly, although he is a little more mellow in the forums than that.... though it may be a cunning ruse
  • Megs said:
    @Master lurker. 

He wouldn't name it anything silly, he'd just name it after himself... then  possibly insist on killing everyone in it, gods included then dance in their blood....

Possibly, although he is a little more mellow in the forums than that.... though it may be a cunning ruse
    Oh cool we share ideologies :3
  • Im not that bad (well not yet anyway)
  • nagash said:
    @lexmax its still in its early stage but thanks ^^
    Not boney enough yet?
  • Beerville, Liquorton, or Aletopia.
  • i claim it as Mozsta Land
  • Getthatgamereadyfasterplease, I prefer that name.
  • Its called Waitandsee
  • We know that our ancestors used to live on this world so I think its safe to assume that the world does have a name. Possibly more then one name too if you think about it since the creatures that stayed behind might have given it a new name after the corruption started. If the name of our ancestors world was lost to us it would be cool to find maybe some ruins that tell us the story of what happened to the world before the corruption. After all the story's we are given to start with are passed down thru generations and many of the details could have been changed. For all we know our ancestors did something to bring the corruption to there world and its entirely possible that we could accidentally bring it back...

• Soontm
  • Sandalmania
  • Just call it Tatersalad,everyone loves tatersalad..   :D
  • The main planet is named Karthos, after @Karthos
  • tugowar said:
    The main planet is named Karthos, after @Karthos
    Is that in the same solar system as Arrakis
  • maybe server name will be the world name?
  • World of hurt.