Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hey! :)

Hey guys! Technically I'm not new to the forums, but I haven't really posted anything.

But now I'm kinda bored and was looking at the updates for AoC again, and just felt like finding people to discuss it with. Really looking forward to playing the game.

If anyone's particularly hyped and passionate about the game, but feels like they don't have someone to share the passion with, I'm that guy! Best part about an MMO is making friends, right?

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    I really want to see some kind of personal journal system implemented into the game. I would love to read other peoples journals, to be able to buy them as books, from explorers who have found said journals on expeditions. And to be able to photograph scenes from like dungeons, to be perceived as sketches in the journal, would be really amazing!
  • Oh wow, that sounds awesome. You mean other players? Or just NPCs? But if it were other players, can you imagine exploring a dungeon as a group and discovering another players' experience from the past? That would really be like being in a different world.
  • Hey there @Sigalov and welcome :)
  • Hello and a warm welcome to the forums <3
  • Hello @Sigalov o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Sup I'm also pretty stoked about the game and can't wait for more people to see it at PAX in a few days I would like to see the bigger Gaming community's reaction to the game. Oh and are you bummed about this week's hero academia episode getting cancelled in Japan because of the 24 hour thing in Japan I know I am  :(.
  • Welcome to the forums! *throws confetti*
  • Heyo,

Best conversation happens in #ashes_discussion at https://discord.gg/AshesOfCreation 

Kinda welcome i guess, or welcome to posting!

-tug

• Welcome to the posting side of the fourms @Sigalov!
  • Hi to the forums :)
  • Welcome @Sigalov! This will definitely be a game where you will want friends =)
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums
  • Hello, and welcome! Looking forward to your future discussion threads :)
  • Welcome to the hectic community that is the AoC forums @Sigalov
  • Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :heart:
    Sup I'm also pretty stoked about the game and can't wait for more people to see it at PAX in a few days I would like to see the bigger Gaming community's reaction to the game. Oh and are you bummed about this week's hero academia episode getting cancelled in Japan because of the 24 hour thing in Japan I know I am  :(.
    Not long until PAX now.. I really can't wait to see what happens.

And haha, a little bummed, but at least Season 2 will be going on for one more week now? :tongue:
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Sigalov said:
    Oh wow, that sounds awesome. You mean other players? Or just NPCs? But if it were other players, can you imagine exploring a dungeon as a group and discovering another players' experience from the past? That would really be like being in a different world.
    Just image, finding a book, filled with anger and hate to only hold delicate information of nodes and guilds. Could totally gather Intel and you could totally do detective work, or work as a spy for certain nodes, running some kind of investigation team, ;o maybe this is stretching the journal system out, but yes, other players, including nps. This is something I'm kinda just daydreaming about, but yeah I just want a fun journal system implemented.   
    @Sigalov , Welcome welcome,
    P.s. sorry about the little vent.

• Ponda said:
    Just image, finding a book, filled with anger and hate to only hold delicate information of nodes and guilds. Could totally gather Intel and you could totally do detective work, or work as a spy for certain nodes, running some kind of investigation team, ;o maybe this is stretching the journal system out, but yes, other players, including nps. This is something I'm kinda just daydreaming about, but yeah I just want a fun journal system implemented.   
    @Sigalov , Welcome welcome,
    P.s. sorry about the little vent.
    No need to apologise @Ponda, I think it's a really cool idea and would really put AoC at the forefront of the MMORPG genre if done right. Could be some warnings in there about what would happen if you level up a node in one way, that end up causing a dragon to appear or something. And then it affects the political decisions surrounding the nodes. So many cool ideas.

You ever played Dungeons and Dragons? I'd hope so, when you've got such a passion for lore.
  • Sigalov said:
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :heart:
    Sup I'm also pretty stoked about the game and can't wait for more people to see it at PAX in a few days I would like to see the bigger Gaming community's reaction to the game. Oh and are you bummed about this week's hero academia episode getting cancelled in Japan because of the 24 hour thing in Japan I know I am  :(.
    Not long until PAX now.. I really can't wait to see what happens.

And haha, a little bummed, but at least Season 2 will be going on for one more week now? :tongue:
    Good to know you can have a positive outlook
    Only three more days I can make it. :D