Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I want to learn more about Ashes Of Creation!

Hey you amazing people!

I ended up finding this game a couple days ago just through a rabbit hole of YouTube videos. I was wondering where the best place is to get all sorts of cool information that is out currently for the game as I would love to get to know more about the game. Like areas, races, classes,Abilities, professions, PVE, and PVP stuff. When it comes down to PVP will most places be open world areas where you can just attack anyone? Because I know there is different races but I am unsure about if there is factions. Aswell do you think there will be many people griefing other players in PVP? Will there be a "Battleground" area similar to WoW where you you will be given gear or items as a reward or will it be currency for the reward?

Aswell I would love to hear your thoughts on this game and why you have taken interest in the game.

Sorry if this is abit of a all over the place post just wanting to learn more about the game and the people who will be playing the game. :smile:

Comments