Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Clothing for vegans

I notice a lot of the clothing is made of leather. Do you have anything for vegan rangers that don't want to wear animal skin?

Comments

• Options

Sure, there is metal.

• Options
    Hmm... can we swim while wearing metal? Will it slow us down?
  • Options
    I hope that we sink like rocks =D
  • Options
    You could also wear chain mail or cloth
  • Options
    Ashes of Creation is completely vegan. Everything is made of meat free pixels :)
  • Options
    You don't have to wear clothes! ;D
  • Options
    Bikini of Perpetual Mist?
  • Options
    Vegan medium armor for ranger: 

• Options
    Vegan cloth armor for healers Image result for armor made out of vegetables
  • Options
    You can always just wear leather since digital leather doesn't hurt any animals or use any animal by-products. Just a thought.
  • Options
    Naked sounds good.
  • Options
    Also just saying there is probably no way to get through this game without killing any animals, its the same for pretty much any MMO. So if you are going to kill them anyway why make their death pointless by leaving all of it to rot?
  • Options
    What about killing mutated plant monsters? That's still vegan.
    As for vegan armor, I suppose there should be ways to extract plant fibers and make light and durable armor similar to cloth.

• Options
    Tirithel said:
    You can always just wear leather since digital leather doesn't hurt any animals or use any animal by-products. Just a thought.
    How about digital animals? How dare you wear their skin!? This is digital animal abuse, you digital monster!
  • Options
    Im calling the RSPCDA!
  • Options
    Digital animals aren't harmed by it. Their fur and skin is copy and pasted. They still get to keep their textures.
  • Options
    Steve did mention something about wearing a potato sack in one of the streams