Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

When

When are the forums usually the most active?
Like, which timezone are most people in. 

Comments

• Options
    Forums are most active just before a stream and immediately after. Otherwise it's pretty mellow until new information crops up.

I'm GMT-0 London, reporting in!
  • Options
    GMT+1 here. And forums are not as active as Discord, but easier to follow.
  • Options
    Forums are not as active as they were a couple months back. Summer vacation and rl has captured many people.  Discord stays busy if you like general nonsense chat for the most part.  The forums offer a good place to ask questions and get good information.  We have a great community here.
     Forum population is pretty evenly mixed from all over the world.
  • Options
    Some of us just lurk and live on the forums. For me I just throw the Recent Discussions up on another monitor with an auto refresh and respond to stuff when I notice. For those that played WOW you can look at the forums as Alliance and Discord as Horde.
  • Options
    Some of us just lurk and live on the forums. For me I just throw the Recent Discussions up on another monitor with an auto refresh and respond to stuff when I notice. For those that played WOW you can look at the forums as Alliance and Discord as Horde.
    Indeed!  
  • Options
    Well, I don´t exactly have much time to be active either.
    At a boarding school and getting homework ALL THE TIME.
    Non stop homework.
  • Options
    Activity tends to be sporadic. We tend to spikes usually surrounding any major stream or content release. In terms of time of day its pretty varied.
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Activity tends to be sporadic. We tend to spikes usually surrounding any major stream or content release. In terms of time of day its pretty varied.
    How frequently do you stream?
  • Options
    The Community Moderator team is currently working on a MODcast. A schedule has not yet been set. Intrepid typically has the Official stream bi-weekly.
This discussion has been closed.