Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes Community Podcast #006

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2017 in Fan Media

Hey my fellow Ashers,

we are trying to cover as many of our awesome community members as possible, that's why for Episode #006, this Saturday the 02.09.2017 at 20 UTC +1 live on Twitch and Youtube, we will be covering something we haven't in the past. This time we will be talking about Roleplay.

By that, we mean that we will be trying to cover as much about RP in Ashes as possible. How will people be roleplaying in Ashes, what does it mean for the server and so on. So if you know a few good RP - Gamers let us know and we will try to get them on the Podcast :) Also feel free to send in as many questions as you want, or send them directly to our host TheBigCheekedGiant#3548.

and as always:

Want to be on the podcast? Click right here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd47owCOpyg5GkP1nJB3pucJTQ6A1AsKvW0M9kKh5-0_WCV0Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Do you have a question for the podcast? Click right here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemMt5RUE8sRh8Hc8KlmVcNj1Pec9evjf5gjLFxzhtyf2Nsvw/viewform?usp=sf_link

We will stream the Podcast live here:

You will also be able to rewatch the podcasts right here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7NaobCqU4qfF1RiIxNt8aA

Comments

• Options
    cool idea :relaxed: 
    I can not wait :wink:
  • Options
    Looking forward to it. There are quite a few RPers lurking around these parts. I'll help to pass the word along :)
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Looking forward to it. There are quite a few RPers lurking around these parts. I'll help to pass the word along :)
    Thank you :) till be hard to find some RPers

• Options
    This one will be a hard one to set up!!! :(
  • Options
    did my fair share or RP in WOW in Justice Society guild, ill try and pull some people over.
  • Options
    xschlemmx said:
    did my fair share or RP in WOW in Justice Society guild, ill try and pull some people over.

do you know anyone who would be up for a podcast?

• Options
    Hey BC! We chatted earlier, I'd love to be involved!
  • Options
    Shy said:
    Hey BC! We chatted earlier, I'd love to be involved!
    Then you my friend are on the podcast
  • Options
    Hey @BCGiant, If you ever want to do a podcast on the Unreal Engine 4 (the engine which AOC will be played on). let me know. Some people my find it interesting.
  • Options
    Hey @BCGiant, If you ever want to do a podcast on the Unreal Engine 4 (the engine which AOC will be played on). let me know. Some people my find it interesting.
    Its going on the List
  • Options
    Hopefully I will be able to watch!
    Sounds fun.
  • Options
    Bendy said:
    Hopefully I will be able to watch!
    Sounds fun.
    Even if you cant :) i am posting it on youtube as well :)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7NaobCqU4qfF1RiIxNt8aA

• Options
    So our awsome Ashes of Creation Kickstarter Discord might be able to help me out :P
  • Options
     A lot of things to cover in RP! I'll send you my two cents to hopefully help out with the cast!
  • Options
    Uranu5 said:
     A lot of things to cover in RP! I'll send you my two cents to hopefully help out with the cast!
    I make sure to work it in :)
  • Options
    What about Pirate guilds that talk like a pirate in game and in Teamspeak? 

I was in one of those.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    What about Pirate guilds that talk like a pirate in game and in Teamspeak? 

I was in one of those.

I knew guys like that XD haha
  • Options
    @BCGiant if you still need someone, I'll go on unless you want a some new faces :-)
  • Options
    @BCGiant if you still need someone, I'll go on unless you want a some new faces :-)
    Thanks Mosse :) maybe the one after this one :) i have to great members from our RP community joining me tonight.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    So our guests tonight will be Shy =^~^= and [Ashenguard] Uranu5
  • Options
    Thanks for watching
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Thank you for putting in a lot of effort and time into your podcasts.
  • Options
    Had a GREAT time chatting on stream and answering questions about RP! If anyone's interested in getting more involved, feel free to check out the unofficial RP forums and discord. If you've never done any RP before, and are interested, we're more than happy to help you learn!
  • Options
    Glad to see someone other than myself trying to highlight the great talent among the RP community.