Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Heya New Friends~~~

I finally thought it was time to start posting in here!   My name is Layla, and I'm actually the guild affairs leader for Ascendancy.   I hope to be active in the future and meet everyone here!

So, here we go:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, YOU!!!!!!

\( ^^ )/

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the forums @LaylaH :)
  • Options
    Hi! I like how you called me beautiful.  :):)
  • Options
    Hello and a very warm welcome to the Community ♡
  • Options
    Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Are welcome here! :)
  • Options
    Welcome @LaylaH!
  • Options
    LaylaH said:
    I finally thought it was time to start posting in here!   My name is Layla, and I'm actually the guild affairs leader for Ascendancy.   I hope to be active in the future and meet everyone here!

So, here we go:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, YOU!!!!!!

\( ^^ )/
    I feel the love...   :smiley:   and welcome   :wink:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Welcome @LaylaH!     \0/
  • Options
    Welcome @LaylaH :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Options
    Welcome and have fun!
  • Options
  • Options
    Hello @LaylaH - it's lovely that you're with us...
    But there is a lot of 'loud' YOO-ing stuff going on and it's nearly past my bedtime. I nearly spilt my beer-and-milk risotto sandwich in all the kerfuffle!
    So now I've welcomed you, I'm going round to check the doors are locked, get my ear muffs and leave you to it! Last one out - please turn out the lights and lock the back door  (no slamming it! Think of the neighbours!) and put the key under the garden gnome on the left, the one with the long beard and the pot belly. Night-night and Welcome again @LaylaH...