Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

how do i download ashes of creation so i can play?

how do i download ashes of creation so i can play? please someone help me out 

Comments

• You climb inside your freezer and set the alarm for 2020.
  • i bet most of us arent even alive anymore in 2020....
  • This morning I saw myself in the mirror and I couldn't believe how much  better looking I got just since yesterday.
  • So, you're saying - and I was kind of aware of this before but graphics have a way of cementing things - that if you happen to 'win' a key somewhere you get a whole year of access over people who actually backed the game with thier money.

I'm not assuming that key giveaway alpha will run a whole year, but there is already at least 2 phases of KS alpha's which helps manage numbers a little more which I understand is an issue concerning early builds etc, and actually was quoted as 'Earliest access to Ashes'

Also I am aware that dates, times change. But it's going to be a long year wait after knowing the first general public is playing / testing.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    @Xephita The alpha 0 will be more of a dog and pony show for a very limited group and very limited time under NDA. The earliest access to Ashes was yet another example of IS word smithing stuff to fit a narrative. The persistent Alpha phase 1 will be an actual testing alpha build while the alpha 0 will most likely be an on rails limited experience similar to what they are going to do at PAX. So while they will get a small demo taste, alpha 1 will be the full game map, just buggy as hell with none of the systems optimized or finalized, thus being "earliest access to Ashes."
This discussion has been closed.